The Transitions Angled Entry Mat smooths the transition from the sides and the front
Overview of the TRANSITIONS® Angled Entry Mat
Made from 100% recycled rubber, the TRANSITIONS® Angled Entry Mat handles doorways, raised landings, and offset floors to provide a smooth transition from one level to the next. These durable mats are ideal for high-traffic areas like main entrances and exits and will not buckle under heavy loads. The 100% recycled rubber used in making the TRANSITIONS® Angled Entry Mat is a naturally slip-resistant material, providing a superior grip for added traction. The new-and-improved TRANSITIONS® Angled Entry Mat is featured in three attractive neutrals - Black, Grey, and Brown - so choose the best color to match your decor. Complete with a lifetime warranty, the TRANSITIONS® Angled Entry Mat is not only a safe way to transition from one height to another, it is a safe way spend as well!
Why We Like It
Previously known as the Rubber Threshold Ramp, the TRANSITIONS® Angled Entry Mat has received more than a Trademark with this rebranding. An Eco-Friendly Mat, the TRANSITIONS® Angled Entry Mat is made with 100% Recycled Rubber. Further, this durable material can be safely used on nearly any surface, in nearly any weather conditions, and both indoor and outdoor.The TRANSITIONS® Angled Entry Mat features beveled edges that not only allow for cross-traffic access, but give the mat a sleek, attractive, finished look. The TRANSITIONS® Angled Entry mat now comes in three colors: Black, Hazelnut Brown, and Storm Grey, to allow you to pick the look you like best.
What You Need to Know When Ordering
While the TRANSITIONS® Angled Entry Mat comes in two heights (1.5" and 2.5"), it features a built in size guide to allow for simple and accurate trimming to ensure a perfect fit. Included in your purchase is also the anchoring hardware needed to fasten the mat to the threshold and guarantee a safe, smooth transition with each use. The TRANSITIONS® also comes with a Lifetime Limited warranty, an impressive 850 lbs. weight capacity, and was made in the USA. The 100% Recycled Rubber construction provides a slip-resistant surface that is a great solution for almost any situation.
For More Information please click here DETAILED RAMP MEASURING INFORMATION
|Product Weight:||14 lbs.||31 lbs.|
|Weight Capacity:||850 lbs.||850 lbs.|
|Length:||1.1667 '||2.083 '|
|Product Weight:||14 lbs.|
1. Homecare Products, Inc., dba EZ-ACCESS (“Manufacturer”), hereby warrants its products shall be free from defects in material and workmanship under normal use and service for the lifetime of the product. This limited warranty is applicable to Manufacturer’s parts and components only (i.e., warranty excludes powder-coated finish, applied non-skid tape, etc.).
2. Manufacturer’s obligation and purchaser’s sole remedy under this warranty is limited to, at Manufacturer’s option, repair or replacement of parts and components, which upon examination shall disclose to Manufacturer’s reasonable satisfaction to have been defective. The repair or replacement of a defective product under this warranty will be made by Manufacturer without charge for parts or labor. In the case of a discontinued product, Manufacturer reserves the right to replace the product with a new product of comparable value and function. Manufacturer also reserves the right to refund the purchase price as its exclusive warranty remedy. Purchaser must contact Manufacturer to request service prior to asserting any claim pursuant to this warranty. Manufacturer will then, at its option, either issue a Return Authorization (RA) for return of the product or schedule examination of the product on location. This limited warranty extends to the original purchase and delivery only and is non-transferable. Proof of purchase is required.
3. Manufacturer’s liability is limited to the items set forth above and no part of this warranty shall extend to loss or damage exacerbated by purchaser’s failure to mitigate same, any alleged defect not reported by purchaser within thirty (30) days after discovery, or loss or damage due to (a) installation, alteration, relocation, faulty maintenance, improper loads, negligence, accident, vandalism, misuse, or abuse; (b) ordinary wear and tear; (c) shrinkage, warping, fractures, discoloration, etc. within reasonable tolerances caused by aging or exposure to the elements including dampness, condensation, or corrosion; (d) changes in grading or landscaping of the surrounding ground; (e) defects in adjoining or contiguous structures; (f) soil movement or changed site conditions; or (g) acts of God, including, but not limited to fire, explosion, smoke, water escape, windstorm, rain, hail, lightning, falling trees, insects, aircraft, ground vehicles, flood, snow, ice, and earthquake. Under no circumstances shall Manufacturer be liable for injury to any person or damage to any property whatsoever by virtue of this warranty or otherwise.
4. DISCLAIMER: THE WARRANTIES AND REMEDIES CONTAINED HEREIN ARE EXCLUSIVE AND IN LIEU OF ALL OTHER WARRANTIES, WHETHER EXPRESS, IMPLIED OR STATUTORY, INCLUDING ANY LIABILITY ARISING UNDER ANY WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, STATUTORILY OR OTHERWISE. HOWEVER, IF ANY IMPLIED WARRANTY CANNOT BE DISCLAIMED BY FEDERAL REGULATION OR IN ANY JURISDICTION WHERE PRODUCT IS SOLD, THE DURATION OF SUCH IMPLIED WARRANTY IS LIMITED TO THE DURATION OF THIS LIMITED WARRANTY DESCRIBED HEREIN.
5. MANUFACTURER SHALL NOT BE LIABLE UNDER ANY CONTRACT, NEGLIGENCE, STRICT LIABILITY OR OTHER LEGAL OR EQUITABLE THEORY FOR ANY DIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, RESULTING FROM THE USE, MISUSE, OR INABILITY TO USE THE PRODUCT, OR ARISING OUT OF ANY BREACH OF THIS LIMITED WARRANTY, EVEN IF MANUFACTURER HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. THE SOLE REMEDY FOR A BREACH OF THE FOREGOING LIMITED WARRANTY IS REPLACEMENT OF THE DEFECTIVE WORKMANSHIP. THE MAXIMUM LIABILITY OF MANUFACTURER UNDER THIS WARRANTY IS LIMITED TO THE PURCHASE PRICE OF THE PRODUCT COVERED BY THE WARRANTY.
6. This warranty is in addition to, and not in limitation of, any and all other rights and remedies to which purchaser may be entitled at law or in equity. Federal regulations and some state statutes may not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitation or exclusion may not apply to a particular purchaser. This warranty provides specific legal rights, and purchaser may have other rights which may vary by jurisdiction. Manufacturer reserves the right to change or improve its product without any obligation to change or improve any product previously manufactured.
Please inspect your product upon delivery. If the product is damaged or is not the correct product, please refuse the delivery. If your item was delivered without a signature and is damaged or incorrect please call SpinLife Customer Service.
Once accepted, the following conditions apply:
Our product experts are ready to help on the phone or on Live ChatCONTACT US