750 lbs. Bariatric Full-Electric Bed
This smooth and quiet fully electric bed ensures strength with a 750 lb capacity all-steel frame and a substantial sleep surface
NEED HELP OR ADVICE?
Our Product Experts are here for you1-800-850-0335
The SpinLife Difference Includes:
Free Shipping for Orders over $50
Expert Advice on all Top Quality Brands
Lifetime Limited Warranty
White Glove Available
- No tools necessary for set-up
- Hand control included
- Manual crank included
- Split pan design with removable bed ends
- Bed Frame Type: Full Electric
- 18.25" to 26.25"
- Weight capacity: 750 lbs.
- Weight: 328 lbs.
The Drive Medical 750 lbs capacity Bariatric Full-Electric bed features a quiet and smooth operation. The all steel construction and heavy duty frame ensures strength and patient safety.
What Makes This Different
These substantial Bariatric Beds provide a larger sleep surface than conventional beds. They also feature a split pan design with removable bed ends for an easy, no tools required, set-up!
A 42” Bariatric Foam Mattress is also available which features a Unitek 11 Nylon top cover made from multiple layers of 2.5 lbs and 4 lbs density foam for pressure relief and support.
Why We Like It
The bed frame has an appealing multi-toned "brown vein" finish that will fit nicely in any home decor. Drive Medical backs up their beds with a limited lifetime warranty on all welds, five years on the frame, and one year on all other parts and components. A manual crank is included in case of emergency.
What You Need to Know When Ordering
Your item, unless otherwise specified, will be delivered to the curb. If you or your loved one require assistance in getting the bed inside the home or need assistance in its assembly, you may want to consider the "White Glove" delivery option which includes a set-up service. Upon delivery, the bed will be assembled, inspected and tested, and all packing supplies will be removed.
|Bed Frame Type:||Full Electric|
|Bed Height:||18.25" to 26.25"|
|Maximum Back Angle:||60 °|
Approximate Shipping Dimensions and Weights
|Product Weight:||328 lbs.|
|Shipping Weight:||73.00 lbs.|
|Shipping Weight:||125.00 lbs.|
|Shipping Weight:||148.00 lbs.|
Drive Medical Limited Lifetime Homecare Bed Warranty
Limited Lifetime: Welds and Frame
5 Years: Motor and Hand Control
1 Year: All Other Parts and Components
All of the previous parts are covered for defect in material and/or workmanship. Any abuse or intentional misuse of the Homecare Bed will void the warranty.
- The following conditions apply:
- This item has a 20% Restocking Fee.
- You are responsible for the cost of return shipping and the product must be in the original packaging.
- All accessories and items that were included in the box must be returned.
- Items canceled after the product has already shipped will be considered a return.
- Delivery and service fees are not refundable.
- Mattresses ordered with beds are non-returnable.
- An RA (Return Authorization) from SpinLife must be requested within 10 business days of delivery.
- The item must be shipped back to the address noted on the RA within 15 business days.
- Once approved, your refund, minus any restocking and freight fees, will be issued to your original form of payment.
If you have questions about this item please call a SpinLife Expert at 1-800-850-0335.