AccuRelief Dual Channel TENS
Fast, targeted and customizable relief for your chronic and acute pain.
NEED HELP OR ADVICE?
Our Product Experts are here for you1-800-850-0335
The SpinLife Difference Includes:
Lifetime Limited Warranty
- No prescription required
- Adjustable treatment intensity
- 6 preset and 6 customizable programs
- Large buttons and screen for easy operation
- Portable, convenient pain relief
Relief from your chronic or acute pain is just a button push away with the AccuRelief Dual Channel TENS Unit by Carex. This easy-to-use, battery-operated TENS unit provides you with individualized pain management for a variety of needs, including arthritic, muscular, joint and back pain.
Though small in size, the AccuRelief Dual Channel TENS Unit is robust in what it can do. The unit features six preset pain management programs for the neck, shoulders, hands, back, joints and legs, as well as six customizable programs, helps you to truly target and alleviate acute and chronic pain. With 25 levels of intensity that you can adjust to your convenience and a 30-minute auto shut-off, the AccuRelief provides you with tailored, direct treatment.
The dual channel system of the AccuRelief allows you to surround the pain with four electrode pads. These long-lasting pads are lightweight and can easily flex around the targeted area.
What You Need To Know When Ordering
Your AccuRelief Dual Channel TENS Unit comes with the easy-to-read, LED backlit hand control, two connector cords and four reusable, long-lasting adhesive electrode pads. The TENS unit also comes with a quick-start guide, instruction booklet and batteries.
If a Carex Health Brands Product item proves defective in materials and workmanship during normal use by the original purchaser of the product, Carex Health Brands Product will arrange for replacement or repair.
To receive repair or replacement, write to Carex Health Brands Customer Service, PO Box 2526 Sioux Falls, SD 57101-2526, or email to email@example.com to arrange for warranty service. Repair or replacement is at the option of Carex Health Brands, and warranty may not include labor charges incurred in replacement part(s) installation, repair of any such product, or shipping expenses.
The warranty does not cover problems arising from the normal wear, product abuse, modification, failure to adhere to the accompanying instructions, improper operation, misuse, commercial use or the use other than for personal, family, or household purposes and excludes shipping and handling charges. This warranty does not extend to non-durable personal care products or non-durable components including rubber tips, grips, handles and other accessories. CAREX HEALTH BRANDS SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY CONSEQUENTIAL OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES WHATSOEVER. Some states do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitation of exclusion may not apply to you. This warranty gives you specific legal rights and you may also have other rights, which vary from state to state or country to country.
- The following conditions apply:
- This item has a 20% Restocking Fee.
- You are responsible for the cost of return shipping and the product must be in the original packaging.
- All accessories and items that were included in the box must be returned.
- Items canceled after the product has already shipped will be considered a return.
- Delivery and service fees are not refundable.
- Mattresses ordered with beds are non-returnable.
- An RA (Return Authorization) from SpinLife must be requested within 10 business days of delivery.
- The item must be shipped back to the address noted on the RA within 15 business days.
- Once approved, your refund, minus any restocking and freight fees, will be issued to your original form of payment.
If you have questions about this item please call a SpinLife Expert at 1-800-850-0335.