Dynaform Posture Support - Slim Cut
Dynamic and comfortable fitting with less material in the chest area
NEED HELP OR ADVICE?
Our Product Experts are here for you1-800-850-0335
The SpinLife Difference Includes:
Free Shipping for Orders over $50
Lifetime Limited Warranty
- For trunk or shoulder protraction & rotation
- Designed especially for women users
- Adjustable webbing length
- Removable panel for easy cleaning
- Weight: 2 lbs.
The Dynaform Posture Support from AEL provides positioning assistance and stability to those chair users who have trunk or shoulder conditions such as spasticity or muscular weakness and atrophy. The Slim-Cut version of the Dynaform Posture Support is designed for female users or those who want less material covering their chest area. The Dynaform is available with a standard 4-way stretch or a non-stretch front panel. The stretch style is made of a Lycra and Nylon covered Neoprene, providing a comfortable fit by conforming to the shape of the body while allowing some freedom of movement. The non-stretch style has a soft vinyl padded material which can be easily removed and wiped clean. There are adjustable rear-pull D ring straps on the top and the bottom of the Dynaform support that when combined with the side release buckles allows you to adjust the webbing length to meet your needs.
What You Need to Know When Ordering:
Please reference the sizing guide when determining what Dynaform Posture Support will work best for you.
Given the complexity of advanced positioning systems, we encourage you to call our experienced product specialists at 1-800-850-0335 for assistance when selecting these items.
Approximate Shipping Dimensions and Weights
|Product Weight:||2 lbs.|
Hardware - Lifetime
Soft Goods - 1 Year
Pro-tech soft goods - 18 months
Pro-tech hardware - Lifetime
- The following conditions apply:
- This item has a 20% Restocking Fee.
- You are responsible for the cost of return shipping and the product must be in the original packaging.
- All accessories and items that were included in the box must be returned.
- Items canceled after the product has already shipped will be considered a return.
- Delivery and service fees are not refundable.
- Mattresses ordered with beds are non-returnable.
- An RA (Return Authorization) from SpinLife must be requested within 10 business days of delivery.
- The item must be shipped back to the address noted on the RA within 15 business days.
- Once approved, your refund, minus any restocking and freight fees, will be issued to your original form of payment.
If you have questions about this item please call a SpinLife Expert at 1-800-850-0335.