AirLogic Posture Support: Standard-Cut Zippered
Functional design with contemporary and fashionable details
NEED HELP OR ADVICE?
Our Product Experts are here for you1-800-850-0335
The SpinLife Difference Includes:
Free Shipping for Orders over $50
Lifetime Limited Warranty
- Durable, hidden zipper
- Front-Pull Top Straps
- Low profile top buckles
- Swiveling, quick-release bottom securements
- Machine Washable
The AirLogic Anterior Trunk Support from AEL provides optimal trunk and chest support while allowing comfortable air movement between the support and the user. The AirLogic helps to prevent forward trunk flexion and reduces lumbar and thoracic hyperextension by applying pressure over the sternum and supporting the shoulders. This support is also very helpful for users who do not have the strength to keep themselves upright in a healthy, posture position.
What Makes This Different:
The AirLogic Posture Support is an exclusive, patent pending technology from AEL. It consists of a series of breathable fabrics and structure layers that helps to maximize the movement of air between your body and the posture support. Moisture-wicking material helps to remove perspiration and keep you cool and dry during use. A YKK zipper is concealed by a welded seam and features a wide, easy pull tab that is designed for users with limited hand movement and dexterity.
Why We Like It:
The AirLogic, with its moisture-wicking and stabilizing layers, is still machine washable. Use cold water on a delicate setting and a mild detergent for washing and air or machine dry on a low setting for optimal results.
What You Need to Know When Ordering:
Please reference the sizing guide when determining what AirLogic Posture Support will work best for you.
Given the complexity of advanced positioning systems, we encourage you to call our experienced product specialists at 1-800-850-0335 for assistance when selecting these items.
Approximate Shipping Dimensions and Weights
|Product Weight:||2 lbs.|
Hardware - Lifetime
Soft Goods - 1 Year
Pro-tech soft goods - 18 months
Pro-tech hardware - Lifetime
- The following conditions apply:
- This item has a 20% Restocking Fee.
- You are responsible for the cost of return shipping and the product must be in the original packaging.
- All accessories and items that were included in the box must be returned.
- Items canceled after the product has already shipped will be considered a return.
- Delivery and service fees are not refundable.
- Mattresses ordered with beds are non-returnable.
- An RA (Return Authorization) from SpinLife must be requested within 10 business days of delivery.
- The item must be shipped back to the address noted on the RA within 15 business days.
- Once approved, your refund, minus any restocking and freight fees, will be issued to your original form of payment.
If you have questions about this item please call a SpinLife Expert at 1-800-850-0335.