- Fits individuals from 5’0" - 6’2” and up to 280 lbs.
- Features optimal standing position
- Options include the hip supports, lateral supports, and head support
- Seat provides a maximum over-center stretch
- Evolv is the most modular stander available
EasyStand Evolv Adult
david h. from gulf breeze, fl (caregiver)
This stander is used by a MS patient that has no core strength and no use of her legs.
This unit is modern looking with every possible feature designed for end user ease of use. It has a small foot print compared to other standers.
The optional glass table mounts on one rod in the front of the machine. The rod is sturdy and has two well-designed adjustment features, but the single-rod design creates movement as the patient leans or moves. This movement is unsettling to the patient as it makes the table seem unstable.
Reviewed on 10/28/2015
michael c. from grand portage, mn (caregiver)
30 YEAR OLD MALE WITH A SPINAL CORD INJURY
GREAT DESIGN RESULTS IN NATURAL STANDING POSITION
SOME SIMPLE OPTIONS ARE UNREASONABLY EXPENSIVE
Reviewed on 05/27/2012
fred w. from monrose, co
51 year old T-7 paraplegic, 35 years post injury
Quality construction, ease of use, came with it's own tools for assembly
Reviewed on 05/03/2012