- Swing back and removable arms
- Unique '4-Slot' seat
- No-seam 'Ensolite' cushioning
- Swingaway, removable arms.
- Adjustable, removable footrests.
- Rigid or folding versions.
- Stainless Steel model available.
- Push handle back.
- Removable commode pan holder and pan.
- Corrosion-resistant finish and high strength molded components.
- Toggle brakes and anti-tippers
Activeaid Rehab Shower Commode Chair - 20" Wheels
josh h. from clinton, ut
37 year old male T7 paraplegic
Fits over toilet
The 20" wheels are very small. I thought that would provide better access which I suppose it does but with the tall chair I can barely reach them. My main problem is the thick seat makes it difficult or impossible to do effective digital stimulation which is what I need this chair for. The foot plates are very high and don't seem to be adjustable.
Reviewed on 06/04/2012