- 6061-T6 Aluminum; lightweight and strong.
- Adjustable Back Angle on the Folding and the Fixed Backrest Options. An 8-degree angle adjustment is standard. By turning the top eccentric bolt on the backrest pivot plate you can increase or decrease the angle by 8 degrees. Back angle can be adjusted in angle to accommodate individual playing styles and disabilities.
- Camber Options: Option of16, or 20 degrees, increasing stability and enabling the athlete to turn effortlessly.
- Integral Anti-Tip Single or Double: Helps eliminate the worry of tipping over. This feature also offers the advantage of allowing the athlete to move the center of gravity forward making their chair more maneuverable. Now the athlete can concentrate on the game rather than on the stability of the chair.
- Quick Release Anti-Tip Option: Either to transport and gives the athlete the ability to roll over uneven surfaces.
- Choice of Frame Lengths - short 17in., medium 19in., and long 21in. To accommodate the skill level and position of the individual.
- Adjustable upholstery: 1in. wider to help the athlete mold into their backrest and increase their mobility
Sunrise / Quickie Match Point
david e. from hillsboro, or (caregiver)
8 year old beginner tennis player
Cost for a kid is prohibitive
Reviewed on 07/24/2014
teresa p. from fairbanks, ak (caregiver)
Nine year old female no use below waist.
Light weight, ease of movement - turning
none at this time
Reviewed on 01/07/2008