- 350 lb. and 450 lb. weight capacity options
- Dual axle positioning for variation of seat to floor height
- Durable, low-maintenance, carbon-steel frame
- Dual crossbraces are standard on the reinforced frame
- Heavy-duty inner liners keep seat and back from stretching
- 24" composite urethane corded tires standard on 350 lb. frame
- 24" HD composite pneumatic with flat-free inserts standard on the 450 lb. frame
Invacare Tracer IV HD Custom
It is fully adjustable for leg comfort, pushes easily,and is totally a life saver for me.
carolyn s. from elk river, mn
I am a 66 year old heavy set woman, who has problems with walking any distance even with a walker.
It is very sturdy and rolls beautifully. The leg supports are adjustable and everything works perfect. It was easy to finish putting together when it arrived.
I can not find anything to say are a weakness. I do feel that builders need to build doors wider now though so it is easier to get a wheelchair for heavier people in a room.
Reviewed on 05/18/2016
gregory a. from elmwood park, nj
I am a 56 yo male with MS
Well built; solid
Only rolls well on tile floor
Reviewed on 11/20/2015