You and SpinLife are partners in your health care plan. To ensure the finest service possible, you must understand your role in your health care program. As a customer of SpinLife, you are responsible for the following:
- To provide complete and accurate information concerning your present health when appropriate to your selection of equipment and service.
- To inform a staff member, as appropriate, of your health history, and previous use or ownership of same or similar equipment in order to determine coverage benefits.
- To review SpinLife, LLC’s safety materials and actively participate in maintaining a safe environment in your home.
- To request additional assistance or information on any aspect of your equipment that you do not fully understand.
- To notify SpinLife, LLC when you will not be home at the time of a scheduled home service visit, if applicable.
- To notify SpinLife, LLC when encountering any problem with equipment or service.
- To make a conscious effort to properly care for equipment supplied and to comply with all other aspects of the home health care plan developed for you by your health care providers.
- To accept responsibility for the outcomes if you do not follow manufacturer recommendations in the use of equipment.
- Promptly meet any and all financial obligations agreed to with SpinLife, LLC.
- And at all times treat SpinLife, LLC staff with respect and courtesy.