SpinLife's Guide to Vehicle Lifts
Vehicle lifts are a remarkable technology - affordable, adaptable, and practical - with styles, features, and options that can create the perfect match between you, your mobility product, and your vehicle. It's by understanding these choices that you can select the lift that best meets your lifestyle and needs, allowing you to benefit from your mobility product wherever you go.
Vehicle Lift Selection Checklist
- Where do you want to put the lift?
- Is your vehicle compatible with a lift?
- Do you want a boom or platform lift?
- Do you know the length, width, height, and weight of your mobility device?
- Determine vehicles specifications (hitch classification for exterior lift, or hatch/door opening dimensions for interior lifts)
- Match lift's weight capacity, dimensions, and style to mobility product's specifications (Hint: SpinLife can help you do this. Call 1-800-850-0335)
- Do you know what type of installation you prefer?
Surely, lifts are practical and affordable, allowing your existing vehicle to readily transport your existing power wheelchair, manual wheelchair, or scooter. Most importantly, however, a lift is liberating - it gives you the ability to go where you wish, as you wish, hitting the road with your mobility product and all.
Vehicle Lift Varieties
Other Vehicle Lift Resources
By Mark E. Smith