Read 12 reviews
See if it's been answered or post a new one
TiLite ZRa Series 2by TiLite (Model No. ZRASERIES2)
- Easy-To-Fold Design
- Lifetime Limited Warranty
- Optional single sided easy to clean caster forks
- Titanium frame absorbs vibrations and is extremely lightweight
- Newly redesigned axle plate
- Quick-Release Axles: Yes
- Weight capacity: 265 lbs.
- Starting Weight: 10.7 lbs.
- View All Specs
Overview of the TiLite ZRa Series 2
The TiLite ZRa ultralightweight wheelchair offers the fit of a custom frame and features adjustable front and rear seat heights and angles. The large 1.25” diameter tubing gives the mono-tube frame superior rigidity with unparalleled vibration dampening. The Standard Edition has wall tubing of .65 with a chair weight of 10.7 lbs and the SL Edition has wall tubing of .45 with a weight of only 8.7lbs. The ZRa comes in 20 frame finishes and 6 anodized color packages for individual customization.
*Weight is based on a 16" x 16" wheelchair and all standard features except rear wheels and wheel locks. For reference, a pair of standard 24" rear wheels weighs 7.6 lbs. and a pair of standard wheel locks weighs 0.9 lbs.
- Titanium Footrest w/ Flat ABS Cover
- Folding Titanium Backrest
- Carbon Fiber TiShaft™ Back Release Bar
- Carbon Fiber Camber Tube
- Slipstream Single-Sided Fork
- Titanium Fork Stems
- Choose from Army, Navy, Air Force or Marines
- Combat Wounded Purple Heart Patch
- 4" Logo Patch OR
- Name Tape Patch
View Detailed Measurement Guide
- Seat Depth1
- Measure from the most posterior point of the body to the inside of the knee, minus at least two inches. Some prefer more leg overhang to make room for their hand when lifting their leg.
- Back Height2
- Measured from the seat base to the top of the wheelchair back. Depends on how much upper back support is needed, and also affects freedom for the upper body to rotate.
- Rear Seat to Floor3
- Measurement from the ground to the rear seat edge. Relative to the front seat-to-floor dimension, this determines the rearward slope ("dump" or "squeeze") of the wheelchair seat.
- Hanger Angle4
- Determines how far the toes extend away from the body, measured from the horizontal. A tighter angle allows the wheelchair to turn around in less space. Depends in part on ability of the knee to bend towards the perpendicular.
- Seat Width5
- Determined by the widest point of the body from knee to hip, plus an inch to ensure room to move. Consider bulk of clothing, particularly a heavy winter coat, if relevant.
- Wheel Camber6
- Angle of the wheel relative to the vertical. More camber improves stability and agility, but also limits ability to pass through narrow spaces. A typical daily wheelchair uses three degrees of camber.
- Front Seat to Floor7
- Measure the leg from the back of the knee to the sole of the foot. Then subtract the thickness of the cushion when it is compressed. Next, add a minimum of two inches for footrest clearance. Do not add the footrest clearance if the wheelchair will be foot-propelled.
- Footrest Width8
- Measure from the inside of each legrest tubing the distance or desired distance between legrests.
- Center of Gravity9
- Measure from the front of the seat back post to the center of the rear axel.
- Seat to Footrest Length10
- Measure from the edge of the seat upholstery to the top rear of the footrest.
- Backrest Angle11
- Measure the the angle of the back post to the floor. Ninety degrees will be perpendicular to the floor, to approximate the angle from the back post to the seat, subtract two degrees from measurment for every .5" of dump.
Specifications for the TiLite ZRa Series 2
|Seat to Floor Heights:||16" to 21"|
|Hemi Height Option:||Yes|
|Fold-down back for easy transport:||Yes|
|Reclining Back Option:||No|
|Rear Wheel Size:||
|Camber Angle:||0 ° to 18 °|
|Pneumatic (air-filled) tire option:||Yes|
|One-Arm Drive Option:||No|
|Expedited Shipping Available:||No|
Approximate Shipping Dimensions and Weights
|Product Weight:||10.7 lbs.|
|Shipping Weight:||30.00 lbs.|
TiLite ZRa Series 2 Reviews
Warranty Information for the TiLite ZRa Series 2
A. FRAME – LIFETIME
TiLite warrants the wheelchair frame (including the cross-braces, if any) against defects in materials andworkmanship for the lifetime of the original user of the wheelchair. The expected life of the frame is five years.TiLite warrants all TiLite–made wheelchair components (including, but not limited to, armrest assemblies, backrest, assemblies, footrest assemblies, camber tubes and plugs and caster forks) against defects in materials and workmanship for one (1) year from the date of purchase, except as provided below.
B. COMPONENTS – ONE (1) YEAR
C. LIMITATIONS AND EXCLUSIONS
This warranty does not cover:
a. tires and tubes for front or rear wheels, upholstery (including cushions, seat slings, backrest upholsteryand armrest upholstery), or push-handle or stroller handle grips; or
b. damage arising from normal wear and tear or from other circumstances beyond TiLite’s control; or
c. any labor or shipping charges incurred in replacement part installation or repair of this product; or
d. TiLite Designs Unlimited frames and frame components, unless TiLite, in its sole discretion, determines that the Designs Unlimited frame or frame component was defectively manufactured.
This warranty is VOID if TiLite, in its sole discretion, determines that:
a. the original TiLite serial number tag has been removed, altered or defaced; or
b. the wheelchair has been subjected to negligence, accident, improper maintenance, storage or operationas required by your TiLite Owners Manual, commercial or institutional use, misuse or abuse, including,but not limited to, exceeding the maximum weight limit of 250 pounds or using the wheelchair with tie downs or locking, clamping or other restraint systems related to the use of the wheelchair in a motor vehicle; or
c. the wheelchair has been damaged by improper repairs or repairs made to any component without the express written consent of TiLite; or
d. the wheelchair has been modified without TiLite’s express written consent, including, but not limited to, modification through the use of unauthorized parts or attachments.
This warranty applies only to the original intended user of the wheelchair.
D. OUR RESPONSIBILITY
TiLite’s sole responsibility is to repair or replace, in our sole discretion, the covered components of the wheelchair.
E. FOR WARRANTY SERVICE
Contact a customer service representative from Spinlife.com
SpinLife Return Policy for the TiLite ZRa Series 2This item is custom-made by the manufacturer to suit your specific needs and is therefore non-returnable.
If you have questions about this item please call a SpinLife Expert at 1-800-850-0335.
Manual Wheelchair items you may also like
Our Price: $63.00You Save: $27.00
Our Price: $378.00You Save: $162.00
Our Price: $415.00You Save: $140.00
Our Price: $277.00You Save: $118.00
Our Price: $49.00You Save: $5.95
Our Price: $25.00You Save: $0.00
Customize & Buy