Read 35 reviews
See if it's been answered or post a new one
Stimulite Contouredby Supracor (Model No. STIMULITE CONTOURED)
- "Best on the Web" Return Policy
- Free Shipping for Orders over $50
- No Sales Tax
- Cushion Cover
- 2 Year Limited Warranty
- Recommended for those needing a high level of pressure management
- Adductors, abductor for leg positioning
- Available in nine stocked sizes, also available in custom sizes
- Machine washable cushion and cover, see Product Care for more information
- Sweet spot helps prevent hammocking
- Wallet pocket can be concealed underneath the cushion
- 3.5" high
Your Risk of Skin Breakdown:
- Weight capacity: 250 lbs.
- Weight: 3.25 lbs.
- View All Specs
Manuals, Literature & Videos for the Stimulite Contoured
Overview of the Stimulite Contoured
The Supracor Stimulite Contoured wheelchair cushion is recommended for paras, quads and other individuals requiring a high level of pressure management in addition to upper body positioning.
What Makes This Different
Multiple layers of honeycomb cells are specifically designed to create soft and firm areas for different levels of support and positioning. The adductors and an abductor contain the legs, without compromising transfers. The softer cells in the rear create a "sweet spot" for support to the ischials and coccyx while improving posture and stability.
Why We Like It
The honeycombed cells are different sizes that flex when compressed to relieve pressure. They also have small holes in them for ventilation to control heat and moisture. We also like that the Supracor Stimulite is available in 9 stocked sizes, but if you have a hard-to-fit seating surface you can upgrade to a custom size for a perfect fit.
What You Need to Know When Ordering
This cushion is only recommended for those who are at medium to high risk for skin breakdown.
Specifications for the Stimulite Contoured
|Your Risk of Skin Breakdown:||High|
|Cushion Cover Types:||Standard|
Approximate Shipping Dimensions and Weights
|Product Weight:||3.25 lbs.|
|Shipping Weight:||5.00 lbs.|
Manuals & Literature
Stimulite Contoured Reviews
Warranty Information for the Stimulite ContouredSurpracor warrants their cushions againts manufacturer defects for a period of two (2) years from the date of purchase. Supracor warrants their cushion covers against manufacturer defects for a period of 90 days.
If within this time period you experience a problem with your Supracor cushion please contact SpinLife's customer service department and we will arrange with Supracor for a repair or replacement.
Supracor does not warrant the product against misuse or damages by accident. Please note that any alterations to the product will void the warranty.
SpinLife Return Policy for the Stimulite ContouredThis item is covered by the SpinLife "Best on the Web" 30-Day Return Policy with a required Restocking Fee.
As stated in the full Return Policy, this item may be returned within 30 days of receipt for a refund as long as the following conditions are met:
- The item must be returned at the customer's expense in the original packaging.
- The item must be in new condition--no cracks, scratches or dirty tires.
- A Return Authorization must be requested from SpinLife within 30 days of delivery.
- Once the Return Authorization has been received from SpinLife, the product must be returned within 14 days to receive a refund.
- A 15% Restocking Fee is required to return this item.
- Lift Chairs with upgraded fabrics and Heat and Massage options are non-returnable.
If you have questions about this item please call a SpinLife Expert at 1-800-850-0335.
Customize & Buy