Stimulite Classic XS (Extra Sensitive)by Supracor (Model No. CCLXS)
- "Best on the Web" Return Policy
- Free Shipping for Orders over $50
- No Sales Tax
- 2 Year Limited Warranty
- Designed for users with sensitive skin
- Pressure redistribution and positioning properties
- Great for those at high risk for skin breakdown
- Cells flex with movement to reduce shearing
- Machine washable! See Product Care for more information
- 2.75" high
Your Risk of Skin Breakdown:
- Weight capacity: 175 lbs.
- Weight: 3 lbs.
- View All Specs
Manuals, Literature & Videos for the Stimulite Classic XS (Extra Sensitive)
Overview of the Stimulite Classic XS (Extra Sensitive)
The Stimulite Classic XS by Supracor is as effective as its Stimulite Classic sibling, but is designed for users with eXtra Sensitive skin. The revolutionary honeycomb designs of Stimulite cushions are lightweight, maintenance-free, and provide excellent levels of pressure redistribution, heat dissipation, and positioning.
What Makes This Different
The Stimulite Classic XS has a specially engineered soft top layer of honeycomb cells that are combined with two bottom layers for added support. When the user moves, the cells automatically flex and adapt to submerse the user's body weight into the cushion. This allows the cushion to support the body while redistributing pressure away from bony, high-pressure areas of the body.
Why We Like It
As the body moves around on the Stiumulite Classic XS, the honeybomb cells work together to dissipate any buildup of body heat and moisture. Each individual cell of the honeycomb grid have tiny pinholes that allow air to flow from cell to cell, driving heat and moisture away from the body. Because of this dynamic and continual flow of air, the Stiumlite Classic XS provides the highest level of protection against skin shearing, making this cushion ideal for those at high risk for skin breakdown.
Specifications for the Stimulite Classic XS (Extra Sensitive)
|Your Risk of Skin Breakdown:||High|
Approximate Shipping Dimensions and Weights
|Product Weight:||3 lbs.|
Manuals & Literature
Warranty Information for the Stimulite Classic XS (Extra Sensitive)Surpracor warrants their cushions againts manufacturer defects for a period of two (2) years from the date of purchase. Supracor warrants their cushion covers against manufacturer defects for a period of 90 days.
If within this time period you experience a problem with your Supracor cushion please contact SpinLife's customer service department and we will arrange with Supracor for a repair or replacement.
Supracor does not warrant the product against misuse or damages by accident. Please note that any alterations to the product will void the warranty.
SpinLife Return Policy for the Stimulite Classic XS (Extra Sensitive)This item is covered by the SpinLife "Best on the Web" 30-Day Return Policy with a required Restocking Fee.
As stated in the full Return Policy, this item may be returned within 30 days of receipt for a refund as long as the following conditions are met:
- The item must be returned at the customer's expense in the original packaging.
- The item must be in new condition--no cracks, scratches or dirty tires.
- A Return Authorization must be requested from SpinLife within 30 days of delivery.
- Once the Return Authorization has been received from SpinLife, the product must be returned within 14 days to receive a refund.
- A 15% Restocking Fee is required to return this item.
- Lift Chairs with upgraded fabrics and Heat and Massage options are non-returnable.
If you have questions about this item please call a SpinLife Expert at 1-800-850-0335.
Customize & Buy