Read 11 reviews
See if it's been answered or post a new one
Stimulite Classicby Supracor (Model No. CLASSIC)
- "Best on the Web" Return Policy
- Free Shipping for Orders over $50
- No Sales Tax
- Cushion Cover
- 2 Year Limited Warranty
- Cushion and cover can be machine washed! See Product Care for more information
- Great for those at high risk for pressure sores
- Available in 12 sizes
- Firmer honeycomb functions as internal side bolsters
- Cells flex with movement to reduce shearing
- 2.75" high
Your Risk of Skin Breakdown:
- Weight capacity: 200 lbs.
- Weight: 3 lbs.
- View All Specs
Manuals, Literature & Videos for the Stimulite Classic
Overview of the Stimulite Classic
The Supracor Stimulite Classic wheelchair cushion is a lightweight, maintenance-free wheelchair cushion that provides excellent pressure relief. Both cushion and cover are machine washable, making it ideal for the incontinent user.
What Makes This Different
Stimulite honeycomb is lightweight and features a cellular matrix with alternating thick and thin walled cells that flex when compressed to relieve pressure. The cells radiate outward to surround and support the user and self-adjust to each user while providing excellent stability. Each cell has tiny holes for ventilation to control heat and moisture and the flexible cells stimulate capillary action, keeping oxygenated blood in tissues and combating numbness.
Why We Like It
The three layers of honeycomb, each with a different firmness, provides internal contouring for stability and uniform weight distribution. This cushion is available in 5 standard sizes. Need a precise fit for larger seating surface? Check out the additional sizes, available as an upgrade. This cushion is ideal for those at high risk for pressure sores.
What You Need to Know When Ordering
This cushion leaves the warehouse in 1-2 business days.
Specifications for the Stimulite Classic
|Your Risk of Skin Breakdown:||High|
|Cushion Cover Types:||
Approximate Shipping Dimensions and Weights
|Product Weight:||3 lbs.|
|Shipping Weight:||4.00 lbs.|
Manuals & Literature
Stimulite Classic Reviews
Warranty Information for the Stimulite ClassicSurpracor warrants their cushions againts manufacturer defects for a period of two (2) years from the date of purchase. Supracor warrants their cushion covers against manufacturer defects for a period of 90 days.
If within this time period you experience a problem with your Supracor cushion please contact SpinLife's customer service department and we will arrange with Supracor for a repair or replacement.
Supracor does not warrant the product against misuse or damages by accident. Please note that any alterations to the product will void the warranty.
SpinLife Return Policy for the Stimulite ClassicThis item is covered by the SpinLife "Best on the Web" 30-Day Return Policy with a required Restocking Fee.
As stated in the full Return Policy, this item may be returned within 30 days of receipt for a refund as long as the following conditions are met:
- The item must be returned at the customer's expense in the original packaging.
- The item must be in new condition--no cracks, scratches or dirty tires.
- A Return Authorization must be requested from SpinLife within 30 days of delivery.
- Once the Return Authorization has been received from SpinLife, the product must be returned within 14 days to receive a refund.
- A 15% Restocking Fee is required to return this item.
- Lift Chairs with upgraded fabrics and Heat and Massage options are non-returnable.
If you have questions about this item please call a SpinLife Expert at 1-800-850-0335.
Customize & Buy