Read 3 reviews
See if it's been answered or post a new one
Jay X2 Cushionby Sunrise/ JAY (Model No. JX2)
- "Best on the Web" Return Policy
- Free Shipping for Orders over $50
- No Sales Tax
- 2 Year Limited Warranty
- Seat Width Ranges from 14" - 20"
- Seat Depth Ranges from 14" - 20"
- Three cover options: X-Static with Stretch, Incontinent, Microclimatic
- Jay Your Way Customization Available
- Optional secondary cushion cover available
Your Risk of Skin Breakdown:
- Weight capacity: 300 lbs.
- Weight: 5 lbs.
- View All Specs
Manuals, Literature & Videos for the Jay X2 Cushion
Overview of the Jay X2 Cushion
We at SpinLife are very excited to be one of the first to be able to offer the NEW Jay X2 cushion from Sunrise Medical. The New Jay X2 cushion is a maintenance free, liquid filled, cushion that will be replacing the Jay Active and the Jay Extreme in 2014. The Jay X2 is an exceptionally lightweight, low maintenance cushion designed for the person at low risk for skin breakdown, and in need of mild positioning.
What Makes This Different
This cushion is designed with a level surface from front-to-back and side-to-side to make shifting and transferring easier. The X2 is also crafted with enhanced marine grade stitching and a heavy duty zipper to keep liquids out and protect the inner foam from buildup. The Jay Flow Fluid Tripad sits in a contoured well in the rear of the soft foam base to consistently ensure proper fluid placement by reducing fluid migration. The well depth can range from 5.5" - 8", and the well width can range from 12" - 16.5" allowing for maxium comfort and stability.
Why We Like It
The Jay X2 comes with three cushion cover options. Choose the standard Ballistic Stretch for a vinyl cover that reduces surface tension; the Microclimatic cover to help dissipate heat and moisture; or the Incontinence cover, best for those needing a cover with a moisture barrier.
What You Need to Know When Ordering
This product is a pre-order only item and will start shipping March 17.
*Due to FDA regulations, cushions cannot be returned if the clear plastic poly bag has been opened or torn.
Specifications for the Jay X2 Cushion
|Your Risk of Skin Breakdown:||Low|
|Cushion Cover Types:||
|Cushion Type:||Gel Overlay with Foam Base|
Approximate Shipping Dimensions and Weights
|Product Weight:||5 lbs.|
Manuals & Literature
Jay X2 Cushion Reviews
Warranty Information for the Jay X2 Cushion
Sunrise Medical guarantees Jay Seating products for 2 years with the exception of the Jay Basic (1 Year), and the Jay Combi/Soft Combi (5 years), a warranty which is unparalleled in the cushion industry. The cover is warranted for six (6) months.
Refer to your owner's manual for more specific warranty information.
SpinLife Return Policy for the Jay X2 CushionThis item is covered by the SpinLife "Best on the Web" 30-Day Return Policy with a required Restocking Fee.
As stated in the full Return Policy, this item may be returned within 30 days of receipt for a refund as long as the following conditions are met:
- The item must be returned at the customer's expense in the original packaging.
- The item must be in new condition--no cracks, scratches or dirty tires.
- A Return Authorization must be requested from SpinLife within 30 days of delivery.
- Once the Return Authorization has been received from SpinLife, the product must be returned within 14 days to receive a refund.
- A 15% Restocking Fee is required to return this item.
- Lift Chairs with upgraded fabrics and Heat and Massage options are non-returnable.
If you have questions about this item please call a SpinLife Expert at 1-800-850-0335.
Customize & Buy