Read 6 reviews
See if it's been answered or post a new one
Jay Liteby Sunrise/ JAY (Model No. JL)
- "Best on the Web" Return Policy
- Free Shipping for Orders over $50
- No Sales Tax
- Cushion Cover
- 2 Year Limited Warranty
- Layers feature different levels of firmness to redistribute the load
- Pre-contoured for pressure reduction, positioning and stability
- Available in 33 sizes
Your Risk of Skin Breakdown:
- Weight capacity: 250 lbs.
- Weight: 1.7 lbs.
- View All Specs
Manuals, Literature & Videos for the Jay Lite
Overview of the Jay Lite
The Jay Lite is a great compliment to any lightweight chair. At only 1.71 pounds it won't add bulky weight to your chair but will provide you with great skin protecting benefits.
What Makes This Different
Although light weight and compact, the Jay Lite provides excellent pressure distribution with an optimally shaped pelvic loading area. The cushion cover is made of 3DX micro climate spacer fabric for superb heat and moisture dissipation.
Why We Like It
Featuring the OptiWell™ pelvic loading area, ischial cutouts and scooped reticulated foam insert to provide only the best in pressure distribution. The OptiWell™ pelvic loading area is optimally shaped and sized to evenly distribute pressure under the pelvis. Available in 33 sizes, you are certain to get the perfect fit!
What You Need to Know When Ordering
This cushion is not recommended for those at high risk for skin breakdown.
*Due to FDA regulations, cushions cannot be returned if the clear plastic poly bag has been opened or torn.
Specifications for the Jay Lite
|Your Risk of Skin Breakdown:||Low|
|Cushion Cover Types:||Standard|
Approximate Shipping Dimensions and Weights
|Product Weight:||1.7 lbs.|
Manuals & Literature
Jay Lite Reviews
Warranty Information for the Jay Lite
Sunrise Medical guarantees Jay Seating products for 2 years with the exception of the Jay Basic (1 Year), and the Jay Combi/Soft Combi (5 years), a warranty which is unparalleled in the cushion industry. The cover is warranted for six (6) months.
Refer to your owner's manual for more specific warranty information.
SpinLife Return Policy for the Jay LiteThis item is covered by the SpinLife "Best on the Web" 30-Day Return Policy with a required Restocking Fee.
As stated in the full Return Policy, this item may be returned within 30 days of receipt for a refund as long as the following conditions are met:
- The item must be returned at the customer's expense in the original packaging.
- The item must be in new condition--no cracks, scratches or dirty tires.
- A Return Authorization must be requested from SpinLife within 30 days of delivery.
- Once the Return Authorization has been received from SpinLife, the product must be returned within 14 days to receive a refund.
- A 15% Restocking Fee is required to return this item.
- Lift Chairs with upgraded fabrics and Heat and Massage options are non-returnable.
If you have questions about this item please call a SpinLife Expert at 1-800-850-0335.
Customize & Buy