Read 21 reviews
See if it's been answered or post a new one
Jay J3 Cushionby Sunrise/ JAY (Model No. J3C)
- "Best on the Web" Return Policy
- Free Shipping for Orders over $50
- No Sales Tax
- Cushion Cover
- 2 Year Limited Warranty
- Three pelvic loading areas to choose from, sized to fit user's pelvis
- Pleated design of fluid pads help increase immersion and envelopment
- Available in over 90 sizes!
Your Risk of Skin Breakdown:
- Weight capacity: 330 lbs.
- Weight: 5 lbs.
- View All Specs
Overview of the Jay J3 Cushion
The Jay J3 cushion was designed with careful consideration for the Science of Seating. The result: A cushion that features outstanding pressure distribution, comfort, heat and moisture dissipation, and optimal stability.
What Makes This Different
The easy-to-order Jay J3 features factory filled or field variable fluid inserts which allows for increased segmentation. The flexibility of being able to customize a cushion to meet an individual's needs is key with the J3. From the abundance of cushion sizes, to the fluid pad options, the J3 can be easily designed for proper positioning.
Why We Like It
The J3 is also noted for its tension reducing materials that maintain superior comfort and pressure reduction. It is recommended for those at high risk for skin breakdown. We also like the three cover options: Choose the standard Stretch (a cover that helps to prevent the increase in pressure from surface tension), the Microclimatic (a porous cover that allows for air ventilation and moisture-wicking), or the Incontinent cover (best for those needing a cover with a moisture barrier).
What You Need to Know When Ordering
The cover provided will be the same size as the cushion ordered.
*Due to FDA regulations, cushions cannot be returned if the clear plastic poly bag has been opened or torn.
Specifications for the Jay J3 Cushion
|Your Risk of Skin Breakdown:||High|
|Cushion Cover Types:||
Approximate Shipping Dimensions and Weights
|Product Weight:||5 lbs.|
Jay J3 Cushion Reviews
Warranty Information for the Jay J3 Cushion
Sunrise Medical guarantees Jay Seating products for 2 years with the exception of the Jay Basic (1 Year), and the Jay Combi/Soft Combi (5 years), a warranty which is unparalleled in the cushion industry. The cover is warranted for six (6) months.
Refer to your owner's manual for more specific warranty information.
SpinLife Return Policy for the Jay J3 CushionThis item is covered by the SpinLife "Best on the Web" 30-Day Return Policy with a required Restocking Fee.
As stated in the full Return Policy, this item may be returned within 30 days of receipt for a refund as long as the following conditions are met:
- The item must be returned at the customer's expense in the original packaging.
- The item must be in new condition--no cracks, scratches or dirty tires.
- A Return Authorization must be requested from SpinLife within 30 days of delivery.
- Once the Return Authorization has been received from SpinLife, the product must be returned within 14 days to receive a refund.
- A 15% Restocking Fee is required to return this item.
- Lift Chairs with upgraded fabrics and Heat and Massage options are non-returnable.
If you have questions about this item please call a SpinLife Expert at 1-800-850-0335.
Customize & Buy