Read 7 reviews
See if it's been answered or post a new one
Jay J3™ Backby Sunrise/ JAY (Model No. J3)
- "Best on the Web" Return Policy
- Free Shipping for Orders over $50
- No Sales Tax
- Back Cover
- JAYMount Hardware
- 2 Year Limited Warranty
- Hardware options that virtually eliminate incompatibility with multiple mounting locations
- Available in more shapes and sizes to accommodate more users
- Four back shapes: Posterior, Posterior & Lateral, Posterior & Deep Lateral, Posterior & Deep Contour
- Four back sizes: Lower Thoracic, Mid Thoracic, Upper Thoracic, Shoulder Height
- JAYMount™ Hardware
- Weight capacity: 300 lbs.
- Weight: 5 lbs.
- View All Specs
Overview of the Jay J3™ Back
The Jay® J3™ Back from Sunrise features a variety of versatile hardware packages and is available in a multitude of shapes and sizes. It also features the optional Spine-Align Posture Conforming System that is easy to use and creates individual shapes for maximum comfort. The J3™ is one of the most comprehensive combinations of adjustable hardware, individual shell sizes and positioning capabilities ever assembled.
What Makes This Different
With the Jay mounting hardware the J3™ Back fits many wheelchairs. It is designed to clamp to back cane tubing from 1 1/8" to 3/4" and mounts around obstacles such as towel bars, armrest receivers and sideguards. The hardware is available with different depth adjustabilty options and features an easy to use quick release function. The back can easily be removed with just one hand, even for those with limited dexterity. Also all three dimensions of height, angle and depth can be adjusted, while the user remains in the chair.
Why We Like It
This flexible system fits the back to the user with a range of removable individual foam components. These foam pieces attach with Velcro and they assist in optimizing postural support, pressure distribution and maximizing function.
What You Need to Know When Ordering
This product leaves the warehouse in 3-5 business days.
Specifications for the Jay J3™ Back
Approximate Shipping Dimensions and Weights
|Product Weight:||5 lbs.|
|Shipping Weight:||10.00 lbs.|
Jay J3™ Back Reviews
Warranty Information for the Jay J3™ Back
Sunrise Medical guarantees Jay Seating and Positioning products for 2 years and back covers are guaranteed for 6 months from date of delivery to the customer. Please reference the User Instruction Manual for detailed warranty information.
SpinLife Return Policy for the Jay J3™ BackThis item is covered by the SpinLife "Best on the Web" 30-Day Return Policy with a required Restocking Fee.
As stated in the full Return Policy, this item may be returned within 30 days of receipt for a refund as long as the following conditions are met:
- The item must be returned at the customer's expense in the original packaging.
- The item must be in new condition--no cracks, scratches or dirty tires.
- A Return Authorization must be requested from SpinLife within 30 days of delivery.
- Once the Return Authorization has been received from SpinLife, the product must be returned within 14 days to receive a refund.
- A 15% Restocking Fee is required to return this item.
- Lift Chairs with upgraded fabrics and Heat and Massage options are non-returnable.
If you have questions about this item please call a SpinLife Expert at 1-800-850-0335.
Customize & Buy