Read 92 reviews
See if it's been answered or post a new one
Jay J2by Sunrise/ JAY (Model No. J2GEL)
- "Best on the Web" Return Policy
- Free Shipping for Orders over $50
- No Sales Tax
- Cushion Cover
- 2 Year Limited Warranty
- Contoured for correct anatomical fit
- Moisture-proof closed cell foam base is easily modified
- Available in 12 sizes
- Soft contoured foam inside the fluid pad increases comfort
- JF35 moves with the body to reduce friction, heat and shear
- Covers slip on for easy installation
Your Risk of Skin Breakdown:
- Weight capacity: 250 lbs.
- Weight: 5.5 lbs.
- View All Specs
Manuals, Literature & Videos for the Jay J2
Overview of the Jay J2
The Jay J2 Wheelchair Cushion is an incredibly lightweight, low maintenance cushion designed for the person at high risk for skin breakdown.
What Makes This Different
Flexibility and Individual fit. To adequately meet the user's seating needs, custom cuts and modifications are available. The design of the J2 helps to reduce the incidence of pressure sores while its soft, contouring foam creates a comfortable sitting surface.
Why We Like It
The J2 comes with three cushion covers. Choose the standard Ballistic Stretch for a vinyl cover that reduces surface tension; the Air Exchange (a porous cover that allows for air ventilation and moisture-wicking); or the Incontinence cover, best for those needing a cover with a moisture barrier.
What You Need to Know When Ordering
The cover size provided is the same as the cushion size ordered. The standard size is for a cushion that has a 14"-18" width and the large size is for a cushion with a 20" or larger width.
*Due to FDA regulations, cushions cannot be returned if the clear plastic poly bag has been opened or torn.
Specifications for the Jay J2
|Your Risk of Skin Breakdown:||High|
|Cushion Cover Types:||
Approximate Shipping Dimensions and Weights
|Product Weight:||5.5 lbs.|
|Shipping Weight:||8.00 lbs.|
Manuals & Literature
Jay J2 Reviews
Warranty Information for the Jay J2
Sunrise Medical guarantees Jay Seating products for 2 years with the exception of the Jay Basic (1 Year), and the Jay Combi/Soft Combi (5 years), a warranty which is unparalleled in the cushion industry. The cover is warranted for six (6) months.
Refer to your owner's manual for more specific warranty information.
SpinLife Return Policy for the Jay J2This item is covered by the SpinLife "Best on the Web" 30-Day Return Policy with a required Restocking Fee.
As stated in the full Return Policy, this item may be returned within 30 days of receipt for a refund as long as the following conditions are met:
- The item must be returned at the customer's expense in the original packaging.
- The item must be in new condition--no cracks, scratches or dirty tires.
- A Return Authorization must be requested from SpinLife within 30 days of delivery.
- Once the Return Authorization has been received from SpinLife, the product must be returned within 14 days to receive a refund.
- A 15% Restocking Fee is required to return this item.
- Lift Chairs with upgraded fabrics and Heat and Massage options are non-returnable.
If you have questions about this item please call a SpinLife Expert at 1-800-850-0335.
Customize & Buy