Read 6 reviews
See if it's been answered or post a new one
Jay J2by Sunrise/ JAY (Model No. J2)
- "Best on the Web" Return Policy
- Free Shipping for Orders over $50
- No Sales Tax
- Back Cover
- Universal Mounting Hardware
- Two FREE Lumbar Shims
- 2 Year Limited Warranty
- Lightweight, easy to fit and install
- Designed to address pelvis and trunk positioning independently
- Up to 15º on seat-to-back angle change available
- Height, width and angle adjustable for ease of fit with no loss of seat depth
- Soft comfortable foam helps increase sitting tolerance
- Weight capacity: 250 lbs.
- Weight: 4.7 lbs.
- View All Specs
Overview of the Jay J2
Sunrise's Jay J2 Back is an off the shelf support product that is designed to position the pelvis and trunk independently. It includes a foam back, two lumbar shims, universal mounting hardware and an AirExchange cover. Optional fixed or swing-away lateral supports are also available, as are additional lumbar shims.
What Makes This Different
The Jay J2 is best for those with mild to moderate postural needs and for those who have changing postural needs. It is angle adjustable up to 15º and is height adjustable.
Why We Like It
An optional spinal fluid pad insert is available to provide pressure and shear reduction. And the shape and size of it minimizes interference with upper extremity activities.
Specifications for the Jay J2
|Replaces Seatback Upholstery:||Yes|
Approximate Shipping Dimensions and Weights
|Product Weight:||4.7 lbs.|
|Shipping Weight:||6.00 lbs.|
Jay J2 Reviews
Warranty Information for the Jay J2
Sunrise Medical guarantees Jay Seating and Positioning products for 2 years and back covers are guaranteed for 6 months from date of delivery to the customer. Please reference the User Instruction Manual for detailed warranty information.
SpinLife Return Policy for the Jay J2This item is covered by the SpinLife "Best on the Web" 30-Day Return Policy with a required Restocking Fee.
As stated in the full Return Policy, this item may be returned within 30 days of receipt for a refund as long as the following conditions are met:
- The item must be returned at the customer's expense in the original packaging.
- The item must be in new condition--no cracks, scratches or dirty tires.
- A Return Authorization must be requested from SpinLife within 30 days of delivery.
- Once the Return Authorization has been received from SpinLife, the product must be returned within 14 days to receive a refund.
- A 15% Restocking Fee is required to return this item.
- Lift Chairs with upgraded fabrics and Heat and Massage options are non-returnable.
If you have questions about this item please call a SpinLife Expert at 1-800-850-0335.
Customize & Buy