Read 62 reviews
See if it's been answered or post a new one
Jay J2 Deep Contourby Sunrise/ JAY (Model No. J2 DEEP CONTOUR GEL)
- "Best on the Web" Return Policy
- Free Shipping for Orders over $50
- No Sales Tax
- Cushion Cover
- 2 Year Limited Warranty
- Deep seat well increases contact and promotes superior pressure distribution
- Ultra lightweight Jay Flow Fluid requires no maintenance
- Available in 18 sizes
- Drop seat option available
- Elongated seat well accommodates a posterior pelvic position
- Seat well narrows at the rear to support and position the fluid pad
- Front handle for easy transfers
Your Risk of Skin Breakdown:
- Weight capacity: 250 lbs.
- Weight: 6.27 lbs.
- View All Specs
Overview of the Jay J2 Deep Contour
The Jay J2 Deep Contour wheelchair cushion has an ultra lightweight, pre-contoured foam base with a 3D Jay Flow Fluid Tri-Pad. It is designed for the person at extremely high risk of skin breakdown while seeking unparalleled comfort and stability.
What Makes This Different
The J2 Deep Contour has a two inch soft foam base and three inches of Jay Flow fluid which promotes immersion without resistance. The foam is great for support to the hips and provides additional skin protection beneath the fluid pad. The fluid pad has a left and right side for lateral stability and another section designed to protect the coccyx. The J2 Deep Contour is the ultimate in comfort and skin protection.
Why We Like It
With 18 sizes to choose from, you are sure to get the perfect fit. We also like the flexible cover options: Choose the standard Ballistic Stretch for a vinyl cover that reduces surface tension, or upgrade to either the Air Exchange (a porous cover that allows for air ventilation and moisture-wicking) or the Incontinence cover, best for those needing a cover with a moisture barrier.
What You Need to Know When Ordering
The cover size provided is the same as the cushion size ordered. The standard size is for a cushion that has a 14"-18" width, the large size is for a cushion with a 20"-22" width and the extra large is for a 24" width cushion.
*Due to FDA regulations, cushions cannot be returned if the clear plastic poly bag has been opened or torn.
Specifications for the Jay J2 Deep Contour
|Your Risk of Skin Breakdown:||High|
|Cushion Cover Types:||
Approximate Shipping Dimensions and Weights
|Product Weight:||6.27 lbs.|
|Shipping Weight:||8.00 lbs.|
Jay J2 Deep Contour Reviews
Warranty Information for the Jay J2 Deep Contour
Sunrise Medical guarantees Jay Seating products for 2 years with the exception of the Jay Basic (1 Year), and the Jay Combi/Soft Combi (5 years), a warranty which is unparalleled in the cushion industry. The cover is warranted for six (6) months.
Refer to your owner's manual for more specific warranty information.
SpinLife Return Policy for the Jay J2 Deep ContourThis item is covered by the SpinLife "Best on the Web" 30-Day Return Policy with a required Restocking Fee.
As stated in the full Return Policy, this item may be returned within 30 days of receipt for a refund as long as the following conditions are met:
- The item must be returned at the customer's expense in the original packaging.
- The item must be in new condition--no cracks, scratches or dirty tires.
- A Return Authorization must be requested from SpinLife within 30 days of delivery.
- Once the Return Authorization has been received from SpinLife, the product must be returned within 14 days to receive a refund.
- A 15% Restocking Fee is required to return this item.
- Lift Chairs with upgraded fabrics and Heat and Massage options are non-returnable.
If you have questions about this item please call a SpinLife Expert at 1-800-850-0335.
Customize & Buy