Read 8 reviews
See if it's been answered or post a new one
Jay Ionby Sunrise/ JAY (Model No. JION)
- "Best on the Web" Return Policy
- Free Shipping for Orders over $50
- No Sales Tax
- Incontinence Cover
- 2 Year Limited Warranty
- Cover, zipper and threading are all anti-wicking and fluid-resistant
- Firmness determined by the cushion width; the larger the width, the firmer the cushion
- Machine washable outer cover made from anti-microbial X-Static fiber
- Available in over 70 no charge sizes, 22"-24" widths are subject to an upcharge
- 500 lbs weight capacity for Ion cushion widths over 22"
Your Risk of Skin Breakdown:
- Weight capacity: 300 lbs.
- Weight: 3.5 lbs.
- View All Specs
Overview of the Jay Ion
The Jay Ion positioning cushion is designed to promote stability while providing quality skin protection for the user. Combining a multi-foam layer base with a memory foam top layer allows for greater pressure reduction and more comfort for patients of all shapes and sizes. A dual cover system (inner and outer) prevents odors or wetness from compromising the foam base, reducing cushion breakdown and increasing longevity of use.
What Makes This Different
The Jay Ion cushion uses a multi-layer foam base, in combination with a visco memory foam topper, for maximum comfort and patient stability. The base is comprised of an air movement foam layer, a super soft memory foam, a soft foam and a bottom support foam layer. With varying densities based on your cushion width, the Jay Ion provides you with the most support for your needs.
Why We Like It
The dual cover design provides anti-microbial features that increase the lifespan of the Jay Ion cushion. With an inner Dartex cover, Aquaguard zipper and anti-wicking thread, moisture is kept away from the inner foam, reducing odor and cushion breakdown. The outer stretch cover is made of a machine-washable fiber that promotes cleanliness and protection. In combination, these covers reduce surface tension and provides protection for the user's skin.
What You Need To Know When Ordering
This cushion is not recommended for those at High risk for skin breakdown.
If you are ordering the additional cover set, this will come in the same size as the cushion that you order.
*Due to FDA regulations, cushions cannot be returned if the clear plastic poly bag has been opened or torn.
Specifications for the Jay Ion
|Your Risk of Skin Breakdown:||Moderate|
|Cushion Cover Types:||Incontinence|
Approximate Shipping Dimensions and Weights
|Product Weight:||3.5 lbs.|
Jay Ion Reviews
Warranty Information for the Jay Ion
Sunrise Medical guarantees Jay Seating products for 2 years with the exception of the Jay Basic (1 Year), and the Jay Combi/Soft Combi (5 years), a warranty which is unparalleled in the cushion industry. The cover is warranted for six (6) months.
Refer to your owner's manual for more specific warranty information.
SpinLife Return Policy for the Jay IonThis item is covered by the SpinLife "Best on the Web" 30-Day Return Policy with a required Restocking Fee.
As stated in the full Return Policy, this item may be returned within 30 days of receipt for a refund as long as the following conditions are met:
- The item must be returned at the customer's expense in the original packaging.
- The item must be in new condition--no cracks, scratches or dirty tires.
- A Return Authorization must be requested from SpinLife within 30 days of delivery.
- Once the Return Authorization has been received from SpinLife, the product must be returned within 14 days to receive a refund.
- A 15% Restocking Fee is required to return this item.
- Lift Chairs with upgraded fabrics and Heat and Massage options are non-returnable.
If you have questions about this item please call a SpinLife Expert at 1-800-850-0335.
Customize & Buy