Read 6 reviews
See if it's been answered or post a new one
Jay Fusionby Sunrise/ JAY (Model No. JFUSION)
- "Best on the Web" Return Policy
- Free Shipping for Orders over $50
- No Sales Tax
- FREE Anti-Bacterial Outer Cover
- Moisture-Resistant Inner Cover
- 2 Year Limited Warranty
- Reduces surface tension and provides individually selected stability
- Available in 13 sizes
- Zipper-pull flap on cover to prevent snags
Your Risk of Skin Breakdown:
- Weight capacity: 300 lbs.
- Weight: 5.3 lbs.
- View All Specs
Overview of the Jay Fusion
The Jay Fusion is a multi-layer cushion that combines the best qualities from the Jay J3 and J2 Deep Contour Cushions into one supportive and stable cushion. A foam base and contoured top layer supports the pelvic region helping to ensure a comfortable sitting experience throughout the day.
What Makes This Different
By utilizing human body measurement research, Jay's Fusion pelvic loading area is smartly designed. These scientific measurements are carefully considered for each cushion size to simplify and perfect proper positioning and fitting. Skin protection is taken to a more personal level with the choice between the Jay Flow fluid insert, ROHO Dry Floatation Single Valve insert, or the ROHO Dry Floatation Dual Valve insert.
Why We Like It
An innovative dual-cover system is designed to keep moisture at bay which adds to the longevity and integrity of the Jay Fusion cushion. The inner cover, made of Lycra, is easy to care for and has anti-wicking thread to ensure your foam stays dry. The anti-microbial outer cover is also stretchy, machine-washable, and highly protective. As an added comfort feature, the outer cover extends over the back edge of the cushion so that the user is not sitting on the seam. The stretch feature of both covers helps to reduce surface tension and lowers the risk of skin breakdown.
What You Need to Know
The covers provided are the same size as the cushion ordered. The cushion comes with an outer and inner cover. Make sure to choose from the fluid, single valve air, or dual valve air insert.
*Due to FDA regulations, cushions cannot be returned if the clear plastic poly bag has been opened or torn.
Specifications for the Jay Fusion
|Your Risk of Skin Breakdown:||High|
|Cushion Cover Types:||
Approximate Shipping Dimensions and Weights
|Product Weight:||5.3 lbs.|
Jay Fusion Reviews
Warranty Information for the Jay Fusion
Sunrise Medical guarantees Jay Seating products for 2 years with the exception of the Jay Basic (1 Year), and the Jay Combi/Soft Combi (5 years), a warranty which is unparalleled in the cushion industry. The cover is warranted for six (6) months.
Refer to your owner's manual for more specific warranty information.
SpinLife Return Policy for the Jay FusionThis item is covered by the SpinLife "Best on the Web" 30-Day Return Policy with a required Restocking Fee.
As stated in the full Return Policy, this item may be returned within 30 days of receipt for a refund as long as the following conditions are met:
- The item must be returned at the customer's expense in the original packaging.
- The item must be in new condition--no cracks, scratches or dirty tires.
- A Return Authorization must be requested from SpinLife within 30 days of delivery.
- Once the Return Authorization has been received from SpinLife, the product must be returned within 14 days to receive a refund.
- A 15% Restocking Fee is required to return this item.
- Lift Chairs with upgraded fabrics and Heat and Massage options are non-returnable.
If you have questions about this item please call a SpinLife Expert at 1-800-850-0335.
Customize & Buy