Jay Duoby Sunrise/ JAY (Model No. DUO)
- "Best on the Web" Return Policy
- Free Shipping for Orders over $50
- No Sales Tax
- Cushion Cover
- 2 Year Limited Warranty
- Lightweight aluminum solid seat
- Firm base of support
- Available in eight sizes
- Soft foam cushion increases comfort and resists incontinence
- Two Quick-Dry covers allow one to be washed while the other is on the chair
- Jay Flow Tripad helps to lower direct sitting pressure
Your Risk of Skin Breakdown:
- Weight capacity: 250 lbs.
- Weight: 5.8 lbs.
- View All Specs
Manuals, Literature & Videos for the Jay Duo
Overview of the Jay Duo
The Jay Duo from Sunrise Medical has an integrated, contoured solid seat pan with a soft foam layer and fluid seat pad designed to replace the sling upholstery and maintain the seat to floor height as low as possible.
What Makes This Different
There are medical benefits to proper seating: The simple, smart design of Jay Flow Fluid technology helps this cushion to conform to the body, reducing shearing and pressure spots. The Jay Duo provides optimal comfort and skin protection for the moderate risk person with mild positioning needs.
Why We Like It
The Jay Duo enhances independence by improving user function. By removing the sling upholstery of the wheelchair and replacing it with the solid seat, you are limiting unwanted cushion height, largely improving mobility.
What You Need to Know When Ordering
The Jay Duo requires minimal assembly. To accommodate wheelchairs of differing sizes, the contoured solid seat comes with two sets of mounting clips--one set fits wheelchair rails of 7/8". the other fits rails of 1". Once you pick the appropriate clip size, they are easily mounted on the rails.
*Due to FDA regulations, cushions cannot be returned if the clear plastic poly bag has been opened or torn.
Specifications for the Jay Duo
|Your Risk of Skin Breakdown:||Moderate|
|Cushion Cover Types:||Incontinence|
Approximate Shipping Dimensions and Weights
|Product Weight:||5.8 lbs.|
|Shipping Weight:||8.00 lbs.|
Manuals & Literature
Warranty Information for the Jay Duo
Sunrise Medical guarantees Jay Seating products for 2 years with the exception of the Jay Basic (1 Year), and the Jay Combi/Soft Combi (5 years), a warranty which is unparalleled in the cushion industry. The cover is warranted for six (6) months.
Refer to your owner's manual for more specific warranty information.
SpinLife Return Policy for the Jay DuoThis item is covered by the SpinLife "Best on the Web" 30-Day Return Policy with a required Restocking Fee.
As stated in the full Return Policy, this item may be returned within 30 days of receipt for a refund as long as the following conditions are met:
- The item must be returned at the customer's expense in the original packaging.
- The item must be in new condition--no cracks, scratches or dirty tires.
- A Return Authorization must be requested from SpinLife within 30 days of delivery.
- Once the Return Authorization has been received from SpinLife, the product must be returned within 14 days to receive a refund.
- A 15% Restocking Fee is required to return this item.
- Lift Chairs with upgraded fabrics and Heat and Massage options are non-returnable.
If you have questions about this item please call a SpinLife Expert at 1-800-850-0335.
Customize & Buy