Read 1 reviews
See if it's been answered or post a new one
Jay CAREby Sunrise/ JAY (Model No. CARE)
- "Best on the Web" Return Policy
- Free Shipping for Orders over $50
- No Sales Tax
- FREE Lateral Supports
- Back Cover
- Universal Mounting Hardware
- 2 Year Limited Warranty
- Designed for those with a kyphotic posture
- Decreases back pain and provides a functional sitting posture
- Soft, segmented foam conforms easily to the spine
- Built-in lateral supports
- Easily adjustable
- Weight capacity: 250 lbs.
- Weight: 4.5 lbs.
- View All Specs
Overview of the Jay CARE
The Jay Care Back from Sunrise provides a solid back support for those with kyphosis and other conditions requiring thoracic support. With 39º of angle adjustability and a contoured design the Jay Care can accommodate multiple needs. It also features built-in lateral contours for mild to moderate lateral support.
What Makes This Different
The molded shell has soft segmented foam inserts that provide firm support and contour to the kyphotic spine. The foam also reduces peak pressure points and promotes posterior pelvic stabilization. And the angle adjustability increases the user's visual orientation and improves swallowing.
Why We Like It
The Jay Care back addresses the need for the client with skin integrity issues on the spinous processes and foam wedges help to provide a more customized fit.
What You Need to Know When Ordering
Weight capicity on the Jay Care back is 250 lbs.
Specifications for the Jay CARE
|Replaces Seatback Upholstery:||Yes|
15" - 16""
17" - 18""
19" - 20""
Approximate Shipping Dimensions and Weights
|Product Weight:||4.5 lbs.|
|Shipping Weight:||6.00 lbs.|
Jay CARE Reviews
Warranty Information for the Jay CARE
Sunrise Medical guarantees Jay Seating and Positioning products for 2 years and back covers are guaranteed for 6 months from date of delivery to the customer. Please reference the User Instruction Manual for detailed warranty information.
SpinLife Return Policy for the Jay CAREThis item is covered by the SpinLife "Best on the Web" 30-Day Return Policy with a required Restocking Fee.
As stated in the full Return Policy, this item may be returned within 30 days of receipt for a refund as long as the following conditions are met:
- The item must be returned at the customer's expense in the original packaging.
- The item must be in new condition--no cracks, scratches or dirty tires.
- A Return Authorization must be requested from SpinLife within 30 days of delivery.
- Once the Return Authorization has been received from SpinLife, the product must be returned within 14 days to receive a refund.
- A 15% Restocking Fee is required to return this item.
- Lift Chairs with upgraded fabrics and Heat and Massage options are non-returnable.
If you have questions about this item please call a SpinLife Expert at 1-800-850-0335.
Customize & Buy