Jay Basic Backby Sunrise/ JAY (Model No. Jay Basic)
- "Best on the Web" Return Policy
- Free Shipping for Orders over $50
- No Sales Tax
- 2 year Warranty
- Curved Shell with Soft Foam
- Strap or Clamp Style Hardware
- Moisture-Resistant Cover
- Weight capacity: 250 lbs.
- Weight: 5 lbs.
- View All Specs
Manuals, Literature & Videos for the Jay Basic Back
Overview of the Jay Basic Back
The Jay Basic Back is a simple yet solid solution to your standard positioning needs. With its ability to attach to most wheelchairs, the Basic Back provides a rigid component that improves your posture and allows you to stay seated for longer periods. The Basic Back has a slightly curved shell that provides posterior pelvic and lateral thorasic stability and a soft foam layer for added comfort.
What Makes This Different
The Jay Basic allows you to choose what type of mounting hardware you would like to utilize to meet your personal needs. The fixed strap style of hardware is a lightweight option that allows for quick and easy removal of the back. The clamp style system gives you angle adjustability and helps to provide better visual orientation and functionality.
Why We Like It
The cover of the Jay Basic is moisture resistant and helps with the back's longevity of use. By wicking away unwanted liquids, the cover protects the foam layer of the back from the risk of molds and deterioration.
What You Need to Know When Ordering
This product leaves the warehouse in 3-5 business days.
Specifications for the Jay Basic Back
|Replaces Seatback Upholstery:||Yes|
Approximate Shipping Dimensions and Weights
|Product Weight:||5 lbs.|
Manuals & Literature
Warranty Information for the Jay Basic Back
Sunrise Medical guarantees Jay Seating and Positioning products for 2 years and back covers are guaranteed for 6 months from date of delivery to the customer. Please reference the User Instruction Manual for detailed warranty information.
SpinLife Return Policy for the Jay Basic BackThis item is covered by the SpinLife "Best on the Web" 30-Day Return Policy with a required Restocking Fee.
As stated in the full Return Policy, this item may be returned within 30 days of receipt for a refund as long as the following conditions are met:
- The item must be returned at the customer's expense in the original packaging.
- The item must be in new condition--no cracks, scratches or dirty tires.
- A Return Authorization must be requested from SpinLife within 30 days of delivery.
- Once the Return Authorization has been received from SpinLife, the product must be returned within 14 days to receive a refund.
- A 15% Restocking Fee is required to return this item.
- Lift Chairs with upgraded fabrics and Heat and Massage options are non-returnable.
If you have questions about this item please call a SpinLife Expert at 1-800-850-0335.
Customize & Buy