Read 1 reviews
See if it's been answered or post a new one
J2 Plusby Sunrise/ JAY (Model No. J2PLUS)
- "Best on the Web" Return Policy
- Free Shipping for Orders over $50
- No Sales Tax
- Cushion Cover
- 2 Year Limited Warranty
- Up to 26" widths available
- Contoured foam base with anterior slope
- Multiple insert options
- Removable urethane inner cover
Your Risk of Skin Breakdown:
- Weight capacity: 650 lbs.
- Weight: 7 lbs.
- View All Specs
Manuals, Literature & Videos for the J2 Plus
Overview of the J2 Plus
The J2 Plus cushion from Jay is designed to promote stability and support for the larger, bariatric chair user. This cushion is multi-layered to provide the most comfort while in a long-term sitting position. The contoured foam base has an anterior slope that helps with proper positioning of the pelvic, thigh and hip regions. The Jay Flow fluid tripad helps with protection of those with risk of skin breakdown. Optional inserts include standard foam, a Visco memory foam or a fluid pad to increase personal comfort.
What Makes This Different
The J2 is designed for the bariatric customer. Its 650 lbs weight capacity is one of highest on the market. Sizes available accommodate up to a 26" width and a 22" depth.
Why We Like It
The J2 Plus has two cover options, both designed to extend the life span of your cushion. The Air Exchange cover allows for air to flow between the inner and outer layers of the cushion. The decreases heat and humidity inside the cushion that can cause molding. The Moisture Resistant cover can be used for incontinence management, protecting the interior from damaging liquids.
What You Need to Know When Ordering
This cushion, with its foam kit insert, is most suitable for those who are at low risk for skin breakdown. Optional inserts increase skin protection.
*Due to FDA regulations, cushions cannot be returned if the clear plastic poly bag has been opened or torn.
Specifications for the J2 Plus
|Your Risk of Skin Breakdown:||
|Cushion Cover Types:||
|Cushion Type:||Gel Overlay with Foam Base|
Approximate Shipping Dimensions and Weights
|Product Weight:||7 lbs.|
Manuals & Literature
J2 Plus Reviews
Warranty Information for the J2 Plus
Sunrise Medical guarantees Jay Seating products for 2 years with the exception of the Jay Basic (1 Year), and the Jay Combi/Soft Combi (5 years), a warranty which is unparalleled in the cushion industry. The cover is warranted for six (6) months.
Refer to your owner's manual for more specific warranty information.
SpinLife Return Policy for the J2 PlusThis item is covered by the SpinLife "Best on the Web" 30-Day Return Policy with a required Restocking Fee.
As stated in the full Return Policy, this item may be returned within 30 days of receipt for a refund as long as the following conditions are met:
- The item must be returned at the customer's expense in the original packaging.
- The item must be in new condition--no cracks, scratches or dirty tires.
- A Return Authorization must be requested from SpinLife within 30 days of delivery.
- Once the Return Authorization has been received from SpinLife, the product must be returned within 14 days to receive a refund.
- A 15% Restocking Fee is required to return this item.
- Lift Chairs with upgraded fabrics and Heat and Massage options are non-returnable.
If you have questions about this item please call a SpinLife Expert at 1-800-850-0335.
Customize & Buy