Quickie TSby Sunrise / Quickie (Model No. EIQT)
- "Best on the Web" Return Policy
- 16 FREE Colors
- FREE Growing Base
- FREE Swing-Away Footrests
- FREE Quick Release Axles
- Lifetime Limited Warranty
- 53º tilt-in-space range
- Dual-post height adjustable armrests
- Seat pan allows chair to be compatible with a large variety of cushions
- Two tilt-in-space options
- Seat back and cushion not included, please consult with your sales rep for seating options
- Quick-Release Axles: Yes
- Weight capacity: 250 lbs.
- Weight: 49 lbs.
- View All Specs
Overview of the Quickie TS
The Sunrise Medical Quickie TS wheelchair was designed to make finding the "right" position easy. The Sunrise Medical Quickie TS provides a 53 degree tilt-in-space range and has five seat frame options to meet your needs. It is standard with tilt-assist locking gas springs or lever-activated dual mechanical locks for infinite tilt-in-space positioning. The Quickie TS has a variety of armrest and front hanger options and is compatible with many different types of seating systems.
View Detailed Measurement Guide
- Seat Depth1
- Measure from the most posterior point of the body to the inside of the knee, minus at least two inches. Some prefer more leg overhang to make room for their hand when lifting their leg.
- Back Height2
- Measured from the seat base to the top of the wheelchair back. Depends on how much upper back support is needed, and also affects freedom for the upper body to rotate.
- Rear Seat to Floor3
- Measurement from the ground to the rear seat edge. Relative to the front seat-to-floor dimension, this determines the rearward slope ("dump" or "squeeze") of the wheelchair seat.
- Hanger Angle4
- Determines how far the toes extend away from the body, measured from the horizontal. A tighter angle allows the wheelchair to turn around in less space. Depends in part on ability of the knee to bend towards the perpendicular.
- Seat Width5
- Determined by the widest point of the body from knee to hip, plus an inch to ensure room to move. Consider bulk of clothing, particularly a heavy winter coat, if relevant.
- Wheel Camber6
- Angle of the wheel relative to the vertical. More camber improves stability and agility, but also limits ability to pass through narrow spaces. A typical daily wheelchair uses three degrees of camber.
- Front Seat to Floor7
- Measure the leg from the back of the knee to the sole of the foot. Then subtract the thickness of the cushion when it is compressed. Next, add a minimum of two inches for footrest clearance. Do not add the footrest clearance if the wheelchair will be foot-propelled.
- Footrest Width8
- Measure from the inside of each legrest tubing the distance or desired distance between legrests.
- Center of Gravity9
- Measure from the front of the seat back post to the center of the rear axel.
- Seat to Footrest Length10
- Measure from the edge of the seat upholstery to the top rear of the footrest.
- Backrest Angle11
- Measure the the angle of the back post to the floor. Ninety degrees will be perpendicular to the floor, to approximate the angle from the back post to the seat, subtract two degrees from measurment for every .5" of dump.
Specifications for the Quickie TS
|Overall Width:||23.5" to 29.5"|
|Overall Width Open - Add to Seat Width:||9.50"|
|Seat to Floor Heights:||16.5" to 20.75"|
|Hemi Height Option:||Yes|
|Fold-down back for easy transport:||No|
|Reclining Back Option:||Yes|
|Rear Wheel Size:||
|Pneumatic (air-filled) tire option:||Yes|
|One-Arm Drive Option:||Yes|
|Expedited Shipping Available:||No|
Approximate Shipping Dimensions and Weights
|Product Weight:||49 lbs.|
|Shipping Weight:||65.00 lbs.|
Warranty Information for the Quickie TSLifetime Limited
Sunrise guarantees the frame and cross brace (if applicable) against defects in materials and workmanship for the lifetime of the original purchaser.
One (1) Year
All Sunrise made parts and components are warranted for one (1) year against defects in materials and workmanship.
We do not warrant:
a. Tires and tubes, upholstery, pads and push-handle grips.
b. Damage from neglect, accident, misuse, or from improper installation or
c. Products modified without Sunrise Medicals express written consent.
d. Damage from exceeding the weight limit.
2. This warranty is VOID if the original chair serial number tag is removed or
3. This warranty applies in the USA only. Check with your supplier to find
out if international warranties apply.
4. This warranty is not transferable and only applies to the first consumer
purchase of this wheelchair through an authorized Sunrise Medical dealer.
SpinLife Return Policy for the Quickie TSThis item is covered by the SpinLife "Best on the Web" 30-Day Return Policy.
As stated in the full Return Policy, this item may be returned within 30 days of receipt for a full refund as long as the following conditions are met:
- The item must be returned at the customer’s expense in the original packaging.
- The item must be in new condition--no cracks, scratches or dirty tires.
- A Return Authorization must be requested from SpinLife within 30 days of delivery.
- Once the Return Authorization has been received from SpinLife, the product must be returned within 14 days to receive a refund.
If you have questions about this item please call a SpinLife Expert at 1-800-850-0335.
Customize & Buy