Quickie 7 Seriesby Sunrise / Quickie (Model No. EIR11)
- Easy-To-Fold Design
- Lifetime Limited Warranty
- Aluminum frame even stronger and lighter weight with ShapeLoc Technology
- Ovalized tubing offers superior vertical strength, decreased frame flex, and increased rigidity
- New Caster settings for key caster placement
- Quick-Release Axles: Yes
- Weight capacity: 265 lbs.
- Starting Weight: 17.67 lbs.
- View All Specs
Overview of the Quickie 7 Series
The Quickie® 7 Series with 7000 Series Aluminum and ShapeLoc Technology is shifting the axis of today's mobility world creating the ultimate in a light-weight wheelchair. Packed with more performance and lifestyle options than ever, the 7 Series' leading design and sleek colorful frames are coupled with a lighter weight and lower price.
The 7 Series has two frame options; The 7R has an adjustable backrest, allowing the backrest to be folded down for transport, and the 7RS has a rigid frame for the user who knows exactly what he or she wants in a chair. With the 7 Series you can also choose the Xtender Power Assist option, which motorizes the wheels and increases the force you apply to the handrims by four times!
The 7 Series, with rear wheels and wheel locks, can be configured as low as 17.67 lbs for the 7RS and 18.89 for the 7R! This feat is accomplished using 7000 Series Aluminum and ShapeLoc technology, which together increase overall rigidity without compromising weight. Using a special post heat-treatment process, ShapeLoc technology unlocks the potential of this traditionally difficult alloy. The result is a remarkable tubing that's lighter than titanium, more rigid, and less expensive.
This Series is an incredible value that is packed with features. It has a wide range of functional and contemporary options to optimize your style. Over 25 frame colors and 6 hardware colors can be blended into hundreds of possible custom combinations.
When you purchase a special package for your 7 Series ultralightweight wheelchair, you will receive a savings of up to $625.00. This savings is from the four items that are including in these package deals. When choosing your configurations and selecting the items listed in the packages below, these items will appear to you at no charge.
Single Sided Fork
Ultra Lightweight Wheel
Schwalbe Marathon Plus Tires
Compact Wheel Lock
|Ultra Light Package
Ultra Light Seat Sling
Ultra Lightweight Wheel
Schwalbe Speed Run Tire
Compact Wheel Lock
View Detailed Measurement Guide
- Seat Depth1
- Measure from the most posterior point of the body to the inside of the knee, minus at least two inches. Some prefer more leg overhang to make room for their hand when lifting their leg.
- Back Height2
- Measured from the seat base to the top of the wheelchair back. Depends on how much upper back support is needed, and also affects freedom for the upper body to rotate.
- Rear Seat to Floor3
- Measurement from the ground to the rear seat edge. Relative to the front seat-to-floor dimension, this determines the rearward slope ("dump" or "squeeze") of the wheelchair seat.
- Hanger Angle4
- Determines how far the toes extend away from the body, measured from the horizontal. A tighter angle allows the wheelchair to turn around in less space. Depends in part on ability of the knee to bend towards the perpendicular.
- Seat Width5
- Determined by the widest point of the body from knee to hip, plus an inch to ensure room to move. Consider bulk of clothing, particularly a heavy winter coat, if relevant.
- Wheel Camber6
- Angle of the wheel relative to the vertical. More camber improves stability and agility, but also limits ability to pass through narrow spaces. A typical daily wheelchair uses three degrees of camber.
- Front Seat to Floor7
- Measure the leg from the back of the knee to the sole of the foot. Then subtract the thickness of the cushion when it is compressed. Next, add a minimum of two inches for footrest clearance. Do not add the footrest clearance if the wheelchair will be foot-propelled.
- Footrest Width8
- Measure from the inside of each legrest tubing the distance or desired distance between legrests.
- Center of Gravity9
- Measure from the front of the seat back post to the center of the rear axel.
- Seat to Footrest Length10
- Measure from the edge of the seat upholstery to the top rear of the footrest.
- Backrest Angle11
- Measure the the angle of the back post to the floor. Ninety degrees will be perpendicular to the floor, to approximate the angle from the back post to the seat, subtract two degrees from measurment for every .5" of dump.
Specifications for the Quickie 7 Series
|Seat to Floor Heights:||16" to 21"|
|Fold-down back for easy transport:||Yes|
|Reclining Back Option:||No|
|Rear Wheel Size:||
|Camber Angle:||0 ° to 6 °|
|Pneumatic (air-filled) tire option:||Yes|
|One-Arm Drive Option:||No|
|Expedited Shipping Available:||Yes|
Approximate Shipping Dimensions and Weights
|Product Weight:||17.67 lbs.|
|Shipping Weight:||50.00 lbs.|
Warranty Information for the Quickie 7 SeriesLifetime Limited
Sunrise guarantees the frame and cross brace (if applicable) against defects in materials and workmanship for the lifetime of the original purchaser.
One (1) Year
All Sunrise made parts and components are warranted for one (1) year against defects in materials and workmanship.
We do not warrant:
a. Tires and tubes, upholstery, pads and push-handle grips.
b. Damage from neglect, accident, misuse, or from improper installation or
c. Products modified without Sunrise Medicals express written consent.
d. Damage from exceeding the weight limit.
2. This warranty is VOID if the original chair serial number tag is removed or
3. This warranty applies in the USA only. Check with your supplier to find
out if international warranties apply.
4. This warranty is not transferable and only applies to the first consumer
purchase of this wheelchair through an authorized Sunrise Medical dealer.
SpinLife Return Policy for the Quickie 7 SeriesThis item is custom-made by the manufacturer to suit your specific needs and is therefore non-returnable.
If you have questions about this item please call a SpinLife Expert at 1-800-850-0335.
Customize & Buy