Read 1 reviews
See if it's been answered or post a new one
Mighty Liteby Sunrise / Quickie (Model No. BS12NVY)
- FREE Curbside Delivery
- No Sales Tax
- 10" Rear Wheels
- Angle Adjustable Back
- Seat Depth Adjustability
- 5 Year Limited Warranty
- Multiple seat-angle selections
- 85°, 90°, and 95° adjustable back angles
- Transit option available
- Folds into a compact size for storage and transportation
- Standard 10" rear wheels for easier maneuverability
- Weight capacity: 150 lbs.
- Weight: 29 lbs.
- View All Specs
Overview of the Mighty Lite
The Sunrise Kid Kart Mighty Lite wheelchair is an agile pediatric chair perfect for transporting children. The Mighty Lite is capable of handling complex positioning and mobility needs for short distances and milder positioning needs for long distances. It features a transit tie-down option for children who are required to stay in the chair during transportation. The Mighty Lite also features snap-button seat-depth adjustment. This adjustment provides 2" of built in seat-depth flexibility.
Want more Kid Strollers?
Specifications for the Mighty Lite
|Seat Depth:||11.5" to 17"|
|Seat Back Height:||
|Product Weight:||29 lbs.|
|Weight Capacity:||150 lbs.|
|Seat-To-Back Angle:||85 ° to 95 °|
Approximate Shipping Dimensions and Weights
|Product Weight:||29 lbs.|
|Shipping Weight:||35.00 lbs.|
Mighty Lite Reviews
Warranty Information for the Mighty Lite
For Five Years
We warrant the frame and positioning shell against defects in materials and workmanship for original purchaser.
For One Year
We warrant the fabric upholstery of the kart from fading or discoloration for one year from
We do not warrant:
1. Tires, tubes, and push handle grips
• Damage from neglect, misuse or from improper installation or repair
• Damage resulting from transit use
• Damage from exceeding the weight limit of 55 pounds for the rider, 15 pounds in the storage
2. This warranty is void if the original serial number is removed or altered
3. This warranty applies in the USA only. Check with your supplier if international warranties apply.
What We Will Do
Our sole liability is to repair or replace covered parts. This is the exclusive remedy for consequential damages.
What You Must Do
Contact Dealer for warranty repair or replacement.
For Two Years
We warrant all parts and components of this product against defects in materials
and workmanship for two years from the date of first consumer purchase.
SpinLife Return Policy for the Mighty LiteThis item is custom-made by the manufacturer to suit your specific needs and is therefore non-returnable.
If you have questions about this item please call a SpinLife Expert at 1-800-850-0335.
Customize & Buy