Read 2 reviews
See if it's been answered or post a new one
Match Pointby Sunrise / Quickie (Model No. EISP3)
- Lifetime Limited Warranty
- 6061-T6 Aluminum; lightweight and strong.
- Adjustable Back Angle on the Folding and the Fixed Backrest Options. An 8-degree angle adjustment is standard. By turning the top eccentric bolt on the backrest pivot plate you can increase or decrease the angle by 8 degrees. Back angle can be adjusted in angle to accommodate individual playing styles and disabilities.
- Camber Options: Option of16, or 20 degrees, increasing stability and enabling the athlete to turn effortlessly.
- Integral Anti-Tip Single or Double: Helps eliminate the worry of tipping over. This feature also offers the advantage of allowing the athlete to move the center of gravity forward making their chair more maneuverable. Now the athlete can concentrate on the game rather than on the stability of the chair.
- Quick Release Anti-Tip Option: Either to transport and gives the athlete the ability to roll over uneven surfaces.
- Choice of Frame Lengths - short 17in., medium 19in., and long 21in. To accommodate the skill level and position of the individual.
- Adjustable upholstery: 1in. wider to help the athlete mold into their backrest and increase their mobility
- Quick-Release Axles: Yes
- Weight capacity: 250 lbs.
- Weight: 22.5 lbs.
- View All Specs
Manuals, Literature & Videos for the Match Point
Overview of the Match Point
Quickie 's newest addition to their sports line is the Sunrise Medical Quickie Match Point wheelchair for tennis. Based on the popular Quickie AllCourt with some changes made for the tennis court.
Measure from the most posterior point of the body to the inside of the knee, minus at least two inches. Optimal contact between the legs and the seat increases stability for the body.
Measured from the seat base to the top of the chair back. Sport users need enough height for upper body support, yet low enough to allow the arms and trunk to rotate freely.
Rear Seat to Floor3
Measurement from the ground to the rear seat edge. Relative to the front seat-to-floor dimension, this determines the rearward slope ("dump" or "squeeze") of the seat. Sport chairs usually have more dump for extra upper body stability.
Determines how far the toes extend away from the body, measured from the horizontal. Sport users often use very tight angles to be able to rotate in the smallest possible space.
Determined by the widest point of the body from knee to hip, plus an inch to ensure room to move. Sport chairs are typically as narrow as possible to save weight which improves agility.
Angle of the wheel relative to the vertical. More camber improves stability and agility, but also limits ability to pass through narrow spaces. A typical sport chair uses nine to twelve degrees of camber.
Front Seat to Floor7
Measure the leg from the back of the knee to the sole of the foot. Then subtract the thickness of the cushion when it is compressed. Next, add a minimum of two inches for footrest clearance. Do not add the footrest clearance if the chair will be foot-propelled.
|Find a sport chair|
Specifications for the Match Point
|Seat to Floor Heights:||17" to 21"|
|Hemi Height Option:||Yes|
|Fold-down back for easy transport:||Yes|
|Reclining Back Option:||No|
|Rear Wheel Size:||
|Camber Angle:||16 ° to 20 °|
|Pneumatic (air-filled) tire option:||Yes|
|Armrest Options:||Fixed Height|
|Expedited Shipping Available:||Yes|
Approximate Shipping Dimensions and Weights
|Product Weight:||22.5 lbs.|
|Shipping Weight:||50.00 lbs.|
Manuals & Literature
Match Point Reviews
Warranty Information for the Match PointLifetime Limited
Sunrise guarantees the frame and cross brace (if applicable) against defects in materials and workmanship for the lifetime of the original purchaser.
One (1) Year
All Sunrise made parts and components are warranted for one (1) year against defects in materials and workmanship.
We do not warrant:
a. Tires and tubes, upholstery, pads and push-handle grips.
b. Damage from neglect, accident, misuse, or from improper installation or
c. Products modified without Sunrise Medicals express written consent.
d. Damage from exceeding the weight limit.
2. This warranty is VOID if the original chair serial number tag is removed or
3. This warranty applies in the USA only. Check with your supplier to find
out if international warranties apply.
4. This warranty is not transferable and only applies to the first consumer
purchase of this wheelchair through an authorized Sunrise Medical dealer.
SpinLife Return Policy for the Match PointThis item is custom-made by the manufacturer to suit your specific needs and is therefore non-returnable.
If you have questions about this item please call a SpinLife Expert at 1-800-850-0335.
Manual Wheelchair items you may also like
Our Price: $63.00You Save: $27.00
Our Price: $378.00You Save: $162.00
Our Price: $415.00You Save: $140.00
Our Price: $277.00You Save: $118.00
Our Price: $49.00You Save: $5.95
Our Price: $32.00You Save: $13.00
Customize & Buy