Read 118 reviews
See if it's been answered or post a new one
Breezy EC 2000by Sunrise / Quickie (Model No. EC2)
- "Best on the Web" Return Policy
- Easy-To-Fold Design
- Swing-Away Footrests
- Removable Arms
- Solid Tires
- FREE Seat-Back Carry Pouch
- 3 Year Limited Warranty
- Removable armrests and swing-away footrests standard
- Can be adjusted to a hemi-height, for those who propel with their feet
- Easy to clean vinyl upholstery
- Durable, easy-maintenance frame
- Quick-Release Axles: No
- Weight capacity: 250 lbs.
- Weight: 41 lbs.
- View All Specs
Overview of the Breezy EC 2000
The Sunrise® Breezy EC™ 2000 standard weight wheelchair features desk length (10") padded armrests and swing-away footrests, which swing far out of the way for entering and exiting the chair. It also comes standard with aluminum handrims, solid tires, black vinyl upholstery and a chrome plated carbon steel frame.
View Detailed Measurement Guide
- Seat Depth1
- Measure from the most posterior point of the body to the inside of the knee, minus at least two inches. Some prefer more leg overhang to make room for their hand when lifting their leg.
- Back Height2
- Measured from the seat base to the top of the wheelchair back. Depends on how much upper back support is needed, and also affects freedom for the upper body to rotate.
- Rear Seat to Floor3
- Measurement from the ground to the rear seat edge. Relative to the front seat-to-floor dimension, this determines the rearward slope ("dump" or "squeeze") of the wheelchair seat.
- Hanger Angle4
- Determines how far the toes extend away from the body, measured from the horizontal. A tighter angle allows the wheelchair to turn around in less space. Depends in part on ability of the knee to bend towards the perpendicular.
- Seat Width5
- Determined by the widest point of the body from knee to hip, plus an inch to ensure room to move. Consider bulk of clothing, particularly a heavy winter coat, if relevant.
- Wheel Camber6
- Angle of the wheel relative to the vertical. More camber improves stability and agility, but also limits ability to pass through narrow spaces. A typical daily wheelchair uses three degrees of camber.
- Front Seat to Floor7
- Measure the leg from the back of the knee to the sole of the foot. Then subtract the thickness of the cushion when it is compressed. Next, add a minimum of two inches for footrest clearance. Do not add the footrest clearance if the wheelchair will be foot-propelled.
- Footrest Width8
- Measure from the inside of each legrest tubing the distance or desired distance between legrests.
- Center of Gravity9
- Measure from the front of the seat back post to the center of the rear axel.
- Seat to Footrest Length10
- Measure from the edge of the seat upholstery to the top rear of the footrest.
- Backrest Angle11
- Measure the the angle of the back post to the floor. Ninety degrees will be perpendicular to the floor, to approximate the angle from the back post to the seat, subtract two degrees from measurment for every .5" of dump.
Specifications for the Breezy EC 2000
|Overall Width:||22.5" to 24.5"|
|Seat to Floor Heights:||17.5" to 19.75"|
|Hemi Height Option:||Yes|
|Fold-down back for easy transport:||No|
|Reclining Back Option:||No|
|Rear Wheel Size:||24"|
|Pneumatic (air-filled) tire option:||No|
|One-Arm Drive Option:||No|
|Expedited Shipping Available:||Yes|
Approximate Shipping Dimensions and Weights
|Product Weight:||41 lbs.|
|Shipping Weight:||57.00 lbs.|
Breezy EC 2000 Reviews
Warranty Information for the Breezy EC 2000
3-Year Limited Warranty
Sunrise warrants the frame and crossbrace against defects in materials and workmanship for three (3) years from the date the product was purchased.
For one (1) year Sunrise warrants all Sunrise-made parts and other components of this wheelchair against defects in materials and workmanship for one year from the date of purchase.
1. We do not warrant:
a. Tires and tubes, upholstery, pads and push-handle grips.
b. Damage from neglect, accident, misuse, or from improper installation or repair.
c. Products modified without Sunrise Medicals express written consent.
d. Damage from exceeding the weight limit.
2. This warranty is VOID if the original chair serial number tag is removed or altered.
3. This warranty applies in the USA only. Check with your supplier to find out if international
SpinLife Return Policy for the Breezy EC 2000This item is covered by the SpinLife "Best on the Web" 30-Day Return Policy.
As stated in the full Return Policy, this item may be returned within 30 days of receipt for a full refund as long as the following conditions are met:
- The item must be returned at the customer’s expense in the original packaging.
- The item must be in new condition--no cracks, scratches or dirty tires.
- A Return Authorization must be requested from SpinLife within 30 days of delivery.
- Once the Return Authorization has been received from SpinLife, the product must be returned within 14 days to receive a refund.
If you have questions about this item please call a SpinLife Expert at 1-800-850-0335.
Popular Related Items
Our Price: $24.00You Save: $4.75
Our Price: $59.00You Save: $16.40
Our Price: $223.00You Save: $88.97
Customize & Buy