Read 2 reviews
See if it's been answered or post a new one
Isch-Dish Thinby Span-America (Model No. Isch-Dish Thin)
- "Best on the Web" Return Policy
- Free Shipping for Orders over $50
- No Sales Tax
- Cushion Cover
- 2 Year Limited Warranty
- Provides relief to those with chronic sitting pain
- Support core is protected with Durafilm, an incontinence-proof coating
- Available in five sizes
- Not recommended for those needing protection from skin breakdown
Your Risk of Skin Breakdown:
- Weight capacity: 250 lbs.
- Weight: 3.75 lbs.
- View All Specs
Manuals, Literature & Videos for the Isch-Dish Thin
Overview of the Isch-Dish Thin
The Isch-Dish Thin by Span-America is ideal for pressure relief, positioning and pain relief. It is 1.25" lower than the standard Isch-Dish making it ideal for use with hemi-chairs, office chairs and car seats. The low height and rear pocket are also great for sensate users, those with sensation, and stroke and geriatric patients.
What Makes This Different
The Span-America Isch-Dish seat cushion is the most direct seating solution for those with, or at high risk for, pressure sores at the ischium or coccyx. It promotes healthful, upright posture by controlling pelvic tilt. It also reduces "sacral sitting" that can cause breakdown.
Why We Like It
The cushion itself is surrounded Durafilm, a waterproof coating and its sleek design allows for it to be taken on the go. The open pocket allows for ventilation of heat and moisture, an important complement to any wound treatment or for long term prevention for sores.
What You Need to Know When Ordering
The Isch-Dish Thin is equipped with a small, medium or large sized pocket that essentially allows the tailbone to float, reducing pressure on the ischials. It is necessary to measure the distance between the ischials in order to determine the correct pocket. A small pocket has a measurement between 4.25" - 5", medium is 5" - 5.75" and large is 5.75" - 6.75". If the measurements are borderline, it is recommended to choose the larger size.
This cushion leaves the warehouse in 3-5 business days.
Specifications for the Isch-Dish Thin
|Your Risk of Skin Breakdown:||
|Cushion Cover Types:||Incontinence|
Approximate Shipping Dimensions and Weights
|Product Weight:||3.75 lbs.|
|Shipping Weight:||6.00 lbs.|
Manuals & Literature
Isch-Dish Thin Reviews
Warranty Information for the Isch-Dish ThinTwo Year Limited Warranty
Span-America warrants its products to be free of defects in material and workmanship for a period of two (2) years for the original consumer. In the event of a defect covered by this warranty, we will, at our option, repair or replace the device. This warranty does not cover device failure due to owner misuse, negligence, or normal wear and tear.
SpinLife Return Policy for the Isch-Dish ThinThis item is covered by the SpinLife "Best on the Web" 30-Day Return Policy with a required Restocking Fee.
As stated in the full Return Policy, this item may be returned within 30 days of receipt for a refund as long as the following conditions are met:
- The item must be returned at the customer's expense in the original packaging.
- The item must be in new condition--no cracks, scratches or dirty tires.
- A Return Authorization must be requested from SpinLife within 30 days of delivery.
- Once the Return Authorization has been received from SpinLife, the product must be returned within 14 days to receive a refund.
- A 15% Restocking Fee is required to return this item.
- Lift Chairs with upgraded fabrics and Heat and Massage options are non-returnable.
If you have questions about this item please call a SpinLife Expert at 1-800-850-0335.
Customize & Buy