Standard Adjustable Bed Frameby Sleep-Ezz (Model No. STLA)
- Free Shipping for Orders over $50
- No Sales Tax
- Expert Advice on all Top Quality Brands
- 110% Low-Price Guarantee
- Lifetime Limited Warranty
- 11-gauge steel gusset plates at pivot points
- 14-gauge 1" x 3" tubular steel side rail beams for superior load handling
- Meets and exceeds the flammability mattress code 16 CFR 1633
- Weight capacity: 375 lbs.
- Weight: 195 lbs.
- View All Specs
Overview of the Standard Adjustable Bed Frame
The Standard Line of Adjustable Beds are diverse and reliable so you are sure to find the perfect fit for your needs! With specially designed, heavy duty motors, your bed frame raises and lowers to find the ideal position for you. The Standard Adjustable Bed Frame is the most powerful power mattress foundation from Sleep-Ezz. The head and footboard operate independently, and include a retainer bar attached to the foot of the bed so your mattress will always stay in place. This bed features a back-lit, raised button wired remote control, on which you can set a 30 minute timer. With this Adjustable Bed Frame, you are able to add on a massage feature. This feature provides many benefits such as allowing the body to relax and fall asleep faster, improving blood circulation, helping to ease high and low back pain, and soothing most rheumatic pains through deep massage.
*Mattress sold separately
Specifications for the Standard Adjustable Bed Frame
Approximate Shipping Dimensions and Weights
|Product Weight:||195 lbs.|
|Shipping Weight:||200.00 lbs.|
Warranty Information for the Standard Adjustable Bed Frame
All Sleep-Ezz Adjustable beds are covered with a LIFETIME warranty on the steel frame and a four (4) year parts and labor warranty covering all electrcal parts and wooden mattress base.
Should any part malfunction or fail during the warranty period, Med-Lift will repair or replace said part. Med-Lift will also pay the labor to repair or replace the part, if work is performed by a Med-Lift certified warranty center or an authorized Med-Lift dealer, according to Med-Lift's service fee schedule. Med-Lift does not cover any trip or mileage fee charged by the dealer or warranty center.
If the item under warranty is required to be sent back to Med-Lift's factory, the retail purchaser will be responsible for any and all freight charges to and from Med-Lift's facility.
SpinLife Return Policy for the Standard Adjustable Bed FrameThis item is covered by the SpinLife "Best on the Web" 30-Day Return Policy.
As stated in the full Return Policy, this item may be returned within 30 days of receipt for a full refund as long as the following conditions are met:
- The item must be returned at the customer’s expense in the original packaging.
- The item must be in new condition--no cracks, scratches or dirty tires.
- A Return Authorization must be requested from SpinLife within 30 days of delivery.
- Once the Return Authorization has been received from SpinLife, the product must be returned within 14 days to receive a refund.
If you have questions about this item please call a SpinLife Expert at 1-800-850-0335.
Customize & Buy