Read 99 reviews
See if it's been answered or post a new one
Specialty LC-105 3-Positionby Pride (Model No. LC-105)
- "Best on the Web" Return Policy
- Medicare Courtesy Billing
- Extended Service Available
- 1 Year In-Home Service
- 4 FREE Fabrics
- FREE 2-Button Hand Control
- 1 year limited Warranty
Upholstery Options for the Specialty LC-105 3-Position
- Seat size 20"W x 19"D
- Available in four stylish micro-suede fabric options
- Integrated battery backup in case of power failure
- Back Style: Split/Seam
- Weight capacity: 325 lbs.
- Weight: 138 lbs.
- View All Specs
Overview of the Specialty LC-105 3-Position
The LC-105 3-Position lift chair delivers superb value and excellent comfort. It features a 20" wide and 19" deep seat and is available in four micro-suede fabric colors. It also has a full chaise pad for comfort when reclined and an easy to use two button hand control.
What Makes This Different
The LC-105 in the Specialty Collection of Pride Mobility, is an affordable chair while still providing the ease of operation for users up to 6' tall. The measurement, from top of back to the seat, is a substantial 27.5 inches. The LC105 combines superb value with an artful presence. This smooth and quiet chair will provide hours of comfort and the dual side pockets will conveniently store those items you want close at hand.
Why We Like It
This plush and welcoming chair provides not only a contemporary appeal but is finely crafted with durable and long-lasting components. The back is removable with no tools required.
What You Need to Know When Ordering
Unless otherwise specified your chair is brought to the curb. If you or your loved one require assistance in bringing the chair inside the home or setting it up, you should consider our "White Glove" shipping service.
*Please note that upgrade fabrics and Heat and Massage options are non-returnable.
Seat Width: 20"
Seat Depth: 19"
Suggested for heights 5'4" - 6'0"
Specifications for the Specialty LC-105 3-Position
|User Height:||5' 4" to 6' 0"|
|User Height (Low/High):||5'4 to 6'0|
|Seat to Floor Height:||18.50"|
|Seat Back Height:||27.50"|
|Wall Hugger Model:||No|
|Distance from Wall Needed:||18.00"|
|Heat and Massage Option:||Not Available|
|Fully Padded Chaise:||Yes|
|Extended Footrest Available:||No|
|Upholstery Options:||Faux Suede|
|Instock Models Available:||Yes|
|Arm Covers Included:||No|
|Headrest Cover Included:||No|
Approximate Shipping Dimensions and Weights
|Product Weight:||138 lbs.|
Manuals & Literature
Specialty LC-105 3-Position Reviews
Warranty Information for the Specialty LC-105 3-Position
ONE-YEAR LIMITED WARRANTY For one (1) year from the date of purchase, Pride will repair or replace at our option to the original purchaser any of the following parts found upon examination by an authorized representative of Pride to be defective in material and/or workmanship:
- Wood Frame
- Hand Control
- Scissor Mechanisms
This warranty does not extend to fabric and excludes steel frame chairs.
Pride is not responsible or obligated to pay for labor, service calls, shipping, and/or any other charges incurred for repair of the product. All transportation costs and shipping damage incurred while submitting parts for repair or replacement are the responsibility of the purchaser. Please contact your authorized Pride Provider for information on the current cost associated with a service visit.
- Circumstances beyond the control of Pride
- Labor, service calls, shipping, and other charges incurred for repair of the product, unless specifically authorized, IN ADVANCE, by Pride Mobility Products Corporation
- Repairs and/or modifications made to any part without specific consent from Pride
Exclusions also include components with damage caused by:
- Abuse, misuse, accident, or negligence
- Battery fluid spillage or leakage
- Commercial use, or use other than normal
- Improper operation, maintenance, or storage
SpinLife Return Policy for the Specialty LC-105 3-PositionThis item is covered by the SpinLife "Best on the Web" 30-Day Return Policy with a required Restocking Fee.
As stated in the full Return Policy, this item may be returned within 30 days of receipt for a refund as long as the following conditions are met:
- The item must be returned at the customer's expense in the original packaging.
- The item must be in new condition--no cracks, scratches or dirty tires.
- A Return Authorization must be requested from SpinLife within 30 days of delivery.
- Once the Return Authorization has been received from SpinLife, the product must be returned within 14 days to receive a refund.
- A 15% Restocking Fee is required to return this item.
- Lift Chairs with upgraded fabrics and Heat and Massage options are non-returnable.
If you have questions about this item please call a SpinLife Expert at 1-800-850-0335.
Customize & Buy