NM415by Pride (Model No. NM415)
- "Best on the Web" Return Policy
- 1 Year In-Home Service
- 7 Year Limited Warranty
Upholstery Options for the NM415
- 3-position full recline chair
- Quiet and smooth lift system
- Integrated battery backup in case of power failure
- Pillow back
- Weight capacity: 375 lbs.
- Weight: 118 lbs.
- View All Specs
Manuals, Literature & Videos for the NM415
Overview of the NM415
Take comfort to the next level with the new NM415 from Pride Mobility! Take advantage of your 3-position chair to find your perfect position for napping or relaxing. Kick your feet up with the standard footrest extension and melt into the plush pillow back while watching your favorite movie or enjoying time with your family. An easy-to-use hand control with a USB port will give you full control of your chair without any hassle of getting up to adjust, and leave you able to charge your personal electronics while keeping them close. The energy-efficient transformer features self-diagnostic electronics and allows for a quiet and smooth lift every time. The structure of this chair is composed of a heavy-duty lift actuator, scissor mechanism, an engineered furniture laminate/hardwood frame, and an integrated battery backup in case of a power failure, so you can put your mind at ease every time you sit in your chair. For an upgraded experience, chose a wireless remote, head pillow, and lumbar pillow. Take pride in your chair knowing it was made right here in the USA!
*Any product designated as Non-Medical (NM or PNM) are not medical devices and are not meant to assist, treat, diagnose, or alleviate any medical condition or disability.
Specifications for the NM415
|Seat to Floor Height:||20.00"|
|Seat Back Height:||25.50"|
|Distance from Wall Needed:||17.00"|
Approximate Shipping Dimensions and Weights
|Product Weight:||118 lbs.|
Manuals & Literature
Warranty Information for the NM415
Pride offers a lifetime warranty on the lift and recline mechanisms and chair frame. Pride warrants that the lift and recline mechanisms and chair frame on your lift chair will be free from defects under normal use and service for as long as the chair is in use by the original owner. This lifetime warranty covers the lift and recline mechansisms against metal fatigue, defective welds, and bushings.
NOTE: Pride reserves the right to replace only the part of the lift and recline mechanism or chair frame that may be defective.
EXCLUSIONS: The Lifetime Warranty on the recline mechanisms and chair frame does not extend to the following models, which are covered by separate warranties as listed below: LC102, LC105, LC106, LC805, LC835, and LC358XXL.
SEVEN-YEAR PRO-RATED WARRANTY (ELEGANCE, HERITAGE, INFINITY, [INCLUDING NON-MEDICAL] AND SERENITY COLLECTIONS)
For the first four (4) years from the date of purchase, Pride will repair or replace at our option to the original purchaser any of the following parts found upon examination by an authorized representative of Pride to be defective in material and/or workmanship:
- Motor - Heat pad - Chair Frame (LC358XXL only)
- Hand control - Massage Unit - Recline Mechanisms (LC358XXL only)
- Transformer/Control Boxes
For three (3) additional years, a pro-rated warranty will be made available for the following parts:
- Motor - Heat Pad - Chair Frame (LC358XXL only)
- Hand Control -Massage Unit - Recline Mechanisms (LC358XXL only)
- Transformer/Control Boxes
Pride will warrant these components with the following pro-rated schedule:
- Fifth year: 25% off suggested retail price
- Sixth year: 15% off suggested retail price
- Seventh year: 5% off suggested retail price
RECONDITIONED UNITS WARRANTY
All reconditioned units are covered by a six-month warranty from Pride effective from date of purchase.
This warranty does not extend to fabric and excludes steel frame chairs.
Pride is not responsible or obligated to pay for labor, service calls, shipping, and/or any other charges incurred for repair of the product. All transportation costs and shipping damage incurred while submitting parts for repair or replacement are the responsibility of the purchaser. Please contact your authorized Pride provider for information on the current cost associated with a service visit.
- Circumstances beyond the control of Pride
- Labor, service calls, shipping and other charges incurred for repair of the product, unless specifically authorized, IN ADVANCE, by Pride
- Repairs and/or modifications made to any part without specific consent from Pride
Exclusions also include components with damage caused by:
- Abuse, misuse, accident, or negligence
- Battery fluid spillage or leakage
- Commercial use, or use other than normal
- Improper operation, maintenance, or storage
Implied warranties, including those of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose, are limited to one (1) year from the date of purchase and to the extent permitted by law. Any and all other implied warranties are excluded. This is the exclusive remedy. Liabilities for consequential damages under any and all warranties are excluded.
Some states do not allow limitations on how long an implied warranty lasts or do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages. The above limitation or exclusion may not apply to you.
This warranty gives you specific rights, and you may also have other rights which vary from state to state.
SpinLife Return Policy for the NM415This item is covered by the SpinLife "Best on the Web" 30-Day Return Policy with a required Restocking Fee.
As stated in the full Return Policy, this item may be returned within 30 days of receipt for a refund as long as the following conditions are met:
- The item must be returned at the customer's expense in the original packaging.
- The item must be in new condition--no cracks, scratches or dirty tires.
- A Return Authorization must be requested from SpinLife within 30 days of delivery.
- Once the Return Authorization has been received from SpinLife, the product must be returned within 14 days to receive a refund.
- A 15% Restocking Fee is required to return this item.
- Lift Chairs with upgraded fabrics and Heat and Massage options are non-returnable.
If you have questions about this item please call a SpinLife Expert at 1-800-850-0335.
Customize & Buy