NC-201 3-Positionby Pride (Model No. NC-201)
- "Best on the Web" Return Policy
- 1 Year In-Home Service
- 2 Year Limited Warranty
Upholstery Options for the NC-201 3-Position
- Comes standard with wired hand control and wireless remote
- Wireless remote is programmable
- Wired hand control features USB charger port
- Luxurious pillow back design
- Back Style: Other
- Weight capacity: 375 lbs.
- Weight: 118 lbs.
- View All Specs
Overview of the NC-201 3-Position
The NC-201 3-Position lift chair by Pride Mobility is the first of its kind; it features both a traditional wired hand control with a convenient USB charging port as well as an innovative wireless remote that raises and lowers the chair from a distance. With three standard sizes and three gorgeous fabrics to choose from, the NC-201 will be a wonderful addition to any room in your home.
What Makes This Different
The NC-201 is the first in the lift chair industry to have a wireless remote, giving you control of your lift chair from a distance. Imagine you’re in the kitchen but you would like to go relax in the living room. With the wireless remote, you can raise the lift chair by simply pressing a button. By the time you reach your lift chair, it’s in the ideal position so your need to wait for the chair to raise or lower is eliminated. The wireless remote has a convenient lock-out feature for added safety and can perform TV, full recline, lifted, and seated positions. The optimum range for the wireless remote is 4 feet, but can operate from up to 15 feet from the chair.
Why We Like It
Pride Mobility is known for making great products, so you can expect quality from this plush and comfortable chair. The NC-201 is finely crafted with durable and long-lasting components, so your chair will last you for years. The list actuator provides a smooth and quiet lift, without compromising heavy-duty durability and power. The chair’s back is removable and requires no tools.
What You Need To Know When Ordering
Unless otherwise specified, your chair is brought to the curb. If you or your loved one require assistance in bringing the chair inside the home or setting it up, you should consider our "White Glove" shipping service.
Specifications for the NC-201 3-Position
|User Height (Low/High):||5'9" to 6'2"||5'4" to 6'||4'11" to 5'3"|
|Seat to Floor Height:||21.00"||20.00"||19.00"|
|Seat Back Height:||26.00"||25.50"||25.00"|
|Distance from Wall Needed:||25.50"||23.50"||21.50"|
|Instock Models Available:||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|Arm Covers Included:||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|Headrest Cover Included:||Yes||Yes||Yes|
Approximate Shipping Dimensions and Weights
|Product Weight:||118 lbs.|
Warranty Information for the NC-201 3-Position
TWO-YEAR LIMITED WARRANTY For two (2) years from the date of purchase, Pride will repair or replace at our option to the original purchaser any of the following parts found upon examination by an authorized representative of Pride to be defective in material and/or workmanship:
- Wood Frame
- Hand Control
- Scissor Mechanisms
This warranty does not extend to fabric and excludes steel frame chairs.
Pride is not responsible or obligated to pay for labor, service calls, shipping, and/or any other charges incurred for repair of the product. All transportation costs and shipping damage incurred while submitting parts for repair or replacement are the responsibility of the purchaser. Please contact your authorized Pride Provider for information on the current cost associated with a service visit.
- Circumstances beyond the control of Pride
- Labor, service calls, shipping, and other charges incurred for repair of the product, unless specifically authorized, IN ADVANCE, by Pride Mobility Products Corporation
- Repairs and/or modifications made to any part without specific consent from Pride
Exclusions also include components with damage caused by:
- Abuse, misuse, accident, or negligence
- Battery fluid spillage or leakage
- Commercial use, or use other than normal
- Improper operation, maintenance, or storage
SpinLife Return Policy for the NC-201 3-PositionThis item is covered by the SpinLife "Best on the Web" 30-Day Return Policy with a required Restocking Fee.
As stated in the full Return Policy, this item may be returned within 30 days of receipt for a refund as long as the following conditions are met:
- The item must be returned at the customer's expense in the original packaging.
- The item must be in new condition--no cracks, scratches or dirty tires.
- A Return Authorization must be requested from SpinLife within 30 days of delivery.
- Once the Return Authorization has been received from SpinLife, the product must be returned within 14 days to receive a refund.
- A 15% Restocking Fee is required to return this item.
- Lift Chairs with upgraded fabrics and Heat and Massage options are non-returnable.
If you have questions about this item please call a SpinLife Expert at 1-800-850-0335.
Customize & Buy