Jazzy Select Eliteby Pride (Model No. 2S-C)
- FREE 1-Year In-Home Service
- FREE Technician Set-Up
- 110% Low-Price Guarantee
- Free Batteries
- Free Shipping for Orders over $50
- High-Back Seat
- 5 Year Limited Warranty
- Front wheel drive for safety and stability
- Solid, non-scuffing drive tires
- Easy battery access
- High-back seat with headrest
- Your Jazzy Your Way - Free Upgrades and Accessories
- Top Speed: 4.00 mph
- Turning Radius: 24.75"
- Heaviest Piece: 68.5 lbs.
- Battery Charge Distance: 15.00 miles
- Weight capacity: 300 lbs.
- Weight: 161 lbs.
- View All Specs
Manuals, Literature & Videos for the Jazzy Select Elite
Overview of the Jazzy Select Elite
Pride's Jazzy Select Elite' In-line technology provides stability and a tight turning radius. The high-back seat with headrest and larger footplate will keep you riding in comfort. The easy to maintain design and added Jazzy Armor makes this power chair reliable and more resistant to normal wear and tear than other power wheelchairs. Charging port is easily accessible on the controller.
This SpinLife-exclusive offer allows you to choose ANY accessory completely free of charge on your new Jazzy Select Elite.
All accessories are free, including:
• Upgraded Seat (Save $275)
• Cup Holder ($17 value)
• Weather cover ($158 value)
• Rear basket ($103 value)
Price Includes FREE Delivery and Set-Up and a 1-Year Service Warranty.
Measure from the most posterior point of the body to the inside of the knee, minus at least two inches. Some prefer more leg overhang to make room for their hand when lifting their leg.
Measured from the seat base to the top of the chair back. Power wheelchair riders need upper back support, particularly for the moment of initial acceleration.
Determines how far the toes extend away from the body, measured from the horizontal. A tighter angle allows the electric power wheelchair to turn around in less space. Depends in part on ability of the knee to bend towards the perpendicular.
Determined by the widest point of the body from knee to hip, plus an inch to ensure room to move. Consider bulk of clothing, particularly a heavy winter coat, if relevant.
Front Seat to Floor5
Measure the leg from the back of the knee to the sole of the foot. Then subtract the thickness of the cushion when it is compressed. Next, add a minimum of two inches for footrest clearance. Electric power wheelchairs are almost never foot-propelled by the user - so excluding the additional two inch footrest height for propelling is very rare.
|Find a power chair|
Specifications for the Jazzy Select Elite
|Top Speed:||4.00 mph|
|Heaviest Piece:||68.5 lbs.|
|Maximum Incline Rating:||6 º|
|Battery Charge Distance:||15.00 miles|
|Drive Type:||Front Wheel Drive|
|Maximum Seat to Floor Height:||23.5"|
|Adjustable Angle Footplates:||No|
|Frame Type:||Standard Power|
|Battery Charger Type:||Off Board|
|Base Weight:||68.50 lbs.|
|Standard Seat Weight:||43.50 lbs.|
|Battery Pack Weight:||49.00 lbs.|
|Controller Type:||40amp, PG GC 3|
|Handles Thresholds of 2" or More:||No|
|Expedited Shipping Available:||No|
Approximate Shipping Dimensions and Weights
|Product Weight:||161 lbs.|
Manuals & Literature
Warranty Information for the Jazzy Select Elite
FIVE-YEAR LIMITED WARRANTY
For five (5) years from the date of purchase, Pride will repair or replace at our option to the original purchaser, free of charge, any of the following parts found upon examination by an authorized representative of Pride to be defective in material and/or workmanship:
Structural frame components, including:
- Main Frame
- Seat Post
ONE-YEAR LIMITED WARRANTY
For one (1) year from the date of purchase, Pride will repair or replace at our option to the original purchaser, free of charge, any of the following parts found upon examination by an authorized representative of Pride to be defective in material and/or workmanship:Electronic components, including: Main frame assemblies, including:
- Charger Assembly
- Anti-tip forks
- Caster forks
- Controller Metal seat framing
Other components, including:
- Brakes (electronic function ONLY)
- Motor/gearbox assembly
- Bearings and bushings
- Plastic components, excluding body
- Electrical Harness Foot rigging mounting brackets
SIX-MONTH LIMITED WARRANTY
The batteries are covered by a separate six-month warranty, provided by the battery manufacturer. The batteries are notwarranted by Pride.
- ABS Plastic shrouds and footrests Motor brushes
- Upholstery and seating
- Brake pads (wear items)
- Tires and tubes (wear items)
- Circumstances beyond the control of Pride Mobility
Pride Mobility Products Corporation
Labor, service calls, shipping, and other charges incurred for repair of the product, unless specifically authorized by Repairs and/or modifications made to any part without specific consent from Pride.
Exclusions also include components with damage caused by:
- Contamination abuse, misuse, accident, or negligence
- Battery fluid spillage or leakage
- Commercial use, or use other than normal
- Improper operation, maintenance, or storage
- Main Frame
SpinLife Return Policy for the Jazzy Select EliteThis item is covered by the SpinLife "Best on the Web" 30-Day Return Policy with a required Restocking Fee.
As stated in the full Return Policy, this item may be returned within 30 days of receipt for a refund as long as the following conditions are met:
- The item must be returned at the customer's expense in the original packaging.
- The item must be in new condition--no cracks, scratches or dirty tires.
- A Return Authorization must be requested from SpinLife within 30 days of delivery.
- Once the Return Authorization has been received from SpinLife, the product must be returned within 14 days to receive a refund.
- A 15% Restocking Fee is required to return this item.
If you have questions about this item please call a SpinLife Expert at 1-800-850-0335.
Popular Related Items
Our Price: $105.00You Save: $33.08
Our Price: $19.00You Save: $21.00
Our Price: $256.00You Save: $60.00
Customize & Buy