Jazzy Elite ESby Pride (Model No. JAZZY ELITE ES 2S-C)
- 110% Low-Price Guarantee
- Free Batteries
- Free Shipping for Orders over $50
- FREE 1-Year In-Home Service
- FREE Technician Set-Up
- High-Back Seat
- 5 Year Limited Warranty
- Only 23 inches wide, great for doorways and tight spaces
- Jazzy Armor shrouds and on controller for wear and tear protection
- Simple design for easy serviceability
- High-back seats are standard
- In-line, front wheel drive for stability and maneuverability
- Your Jazzy Your Way - Free Upgrades and Accessories
- Top Speed: 3.70 mph
- Turning Radius: 24.75"
- Heaviest Piece: 68.5 lbs.
- Battery Charge Distance: 8.95 miles
- Weight capacity: 300 lbs.
- Weight: 153.5 lbs.
- View All Specs
Overview of the Jazzy Elite ES
The reliable and sporty Jazzy Elite ES features two motor, in-line, front wheel drive technology for supreme maneuverability indoors or out.
What Makes This Different
The Jazzy Elite is equipped with 3" solid anti-tip front guiding wheels to ensure stability and has an impressive per-charge range of nearly 9 miles. An Armor controller guard protects the control shift from daily wear and tear.
Why We Like It
The high back and headrest of the Jazzy Elite ES enhances the stylish, sporty feel of the chair. Shroud decals are included if you want to add more pep to its appearance! We like the state-of-the-art, easy to maintain components and its ability to navigate and manage turns and tight spaces,
What You Need To Know When Ordering
There is minimal assembly required. Batteries will need to be charged before you can use your new chair. 100% battery power will be achieved after four or five charging cycles. Free set-up by a certified Pride technician is included as well as one year of in-home service. Certified technician set-up time varies by location. The technician set-up is not a white glove service as the technician comes out after delivery. For users who require extra assistance in unpacking their power chair a White Glove Delivery Service is available. With White Glove Delivery, your power chair is brought into your home, set up, tested and all packaging material is removed. Though our White Glove Delivery option includes the set-up of your power chair, comfort adjustments, like foot rest height, will need to be done by the caregiver or user.
This SpinLife-exclusive offer allows you to choose ANY accessory completely free of charge on your new Jazzy Elite ES Elite.
All accessories are free, including:
• Upgraded Seat ($275 value)
• Cup Holder ($17 value)
• Weather cover ($158 value)
• Rear basket ($103 value)
Measure from the most posterior point of the body to the inside of the knee, minus at least two inches. Some prefer more leg overhang to make room for their hand when lifting their leg.
Measured from the seat base to the top of the chair back. Power wheelchair riders need upper back support, particularly for the moment of initial acceleration.
Determines how far the toes extend away from the body, measured from the horizontal. A tighter angle allows the electric power wheelchair to turn around in less space. Depends in part on ability of the knee to bend towards the perpendicular.
Determined by the widest point of the body from knee to hip, plus an inch to ensure room to move. Consider bulk of clothing, particularly a heavy winter coat, if relevant.
Front Seat to Floor5
Measure the leg from the back of the knee to the sole of the foot. Then subtract the thickness of the cushion when it is compressed. Next, add a minimum of two inches for footrest clearance. Electric power wheelchairs are almost never foot-propelled by the user - so excluding the additional two inch footrest height for propelling is very rare.
|Find a power chair|
Specifications for the Jazzy Elite ES
|Top Speed:||3.70 mph|
|Heaviest Piece:||68.5 lbs.|
|Maximum Incline Rating:||6 º|
|Battery Charge Distance:||8.95 miles|
|Drive Type:||Front Wheel Drive|
|Maximum Seat to Floor Height:||23.5"|
|Frame Type:||Standard Power|
|Battery Charger Type:||Off Board|
|Base Weight:||68.50 lbs.|
|Standard Seat Weight:||49.00 lbs.|
|Battery Pack Weight:||36.00 lbs.|
|Weight Without Batteries:||117.50 lbs.|
|Controller Type:||40 amp, PG GC 3 controller|
|Expedited Shipping Available:||No|
Approximate Shipping Dimensions and Weights
|Product Weight:||153.5 lbs.|
Warranty Information for the Jazzy Elite ES
FIVE-YEAR LIMITED WARRANTY
For five (5) years from the date of purchase, Pride will repair or replace at our option to the original purchaser, free of charge, any of the following parts found upon examination by an authorized representative of Pride to be defective in material and/or workmanship:
Structural frame components, including:
- Main Frame
- Seat Post
ONE-YEAR LIMITED WARRANTY
For one (1) year from the date of purchase, Pride will repair or replace at our option to the original purchaser, free of charge, any of the following parts found upon examination by an authorized representative of Pride to be defective in material and/or workmanship:Electronic components, including: Main frame assemblies, including:
- Charger Assembly
- Anti-tip forks
- Caster forks
- Controller Metal seat framing
Other components, including:
- Brakes (electronic function ONLY)
- Motor/gearbox assembly
- Bearings and bushings
- Plastic components, excluding body
- Electrical Harness Foot rigging mounting brackets
SIX-MONTH LIMITED WARRANTY
The batteries are covered by a separate six-month warranty, provided by the battery manufacturer. The batteries are notwarranted by Pride.
- ABS Plastic shrouds and footrests Motor brushes
- Upholstery and seating
- Brake pads (wear items)
- Tires and tubes (wear items)
- Circumstances beyond the control of Pride Mobility
Pride Mobility Products Corporation
Labor, service calls, shipping, and other charges incurred for repair of the product, unless specifically authorized by Repairs and/or modifications made to any part without specific consent from Pride.
Exclusions also include components with damage caused by:
- Contamination abuse, misuse, accident, or negligence
- Battery fluid spillage or leakage
- Commercial use, or use other than normal
- Improper operation, maintenance, or storage
- Main Frame
SpinLife Return Policy for the Jazzy Elite ESThis item is covered by the SpinLife "Best on the Web" 30-Day Return Policy with a required Restocking Fee.
As stated in the full Return Policy, this item may be returned within 30 days of receipt for a refund as long as the following conditions are met:
- The item must be returned at the customer's expense in the original packaging.
- The item must be in new condition--no cracks, scratches or dirty tires.
- A Return Authorization must be requested from SpinLife within 30 days of delivery.
- Once the Return Authorization has been received from SpinLife, the product must be returned within 14 days to receive a refund.
- A 15% Restocking Fee is required to return this item.
- Lift Chairs with upgraded fabrics and Heat and Massage options are non-returnable.
If you have questions about this item please call a SpinLife Expert at 1-800-850-0335.
Customize & Buy