Read 41 reviews
See if it's been answered or post a new one
Cruiser Classicby Nova (Model No. 4200C)
- Free Shipping for Orders over $50
- No Sales Tax
- "Best on the Web" Return Policy
- Tool-Free Assembly
- Under Seat Basket
- Lifetime Limited Warranty
- Weight activated brakes good for those with limited hand dexterity
- Lightest 4-wheeled walker available
- Includes under-the-seat basket and padded seat
Recommended User Height:
- 5'3" to 6'0"
- Folded Depth: 7.00"
- Wheel Size: 6.00 in.
- Weight capacity: 250 lbs.
- Weight: 11 lbs.
- View All Specs
Manuals, Literature & Videos for the Cruiser Classic
Overview of the Cruiser Classic
The Cruiser Classic from Nova has a weight-activated braking system that is great for the person who has limited hand dexterity or is not able to operate a hand brake. This braking system allows you to stop your walker by putting weight on the handles. Moderate to good stability is recommended for the weight-activated braking system. The Cruiser Classic has a smaller padded seat than the Cruiser and the basket fits under the seat instead of in front of the walker.
Specifications for the Cruiser Classic
|Recommended User Height:||5'3" to 6'0"|
|Seat Height:||21.00 in.|
|Handle Height:||31.5" to 36.5"|
|Seat Depth:||11.5 in.|
|Seat Width:||11.50 in.|
|Wheel Size:||6.00 in.|
|Width Between Handlebars:||17.50"|
Approximate Shipping Dimensions and Weights
|Product Weight:||11 lbs.|
|Shipping Weight:||15.24 lbs.|
Manuals & Literature
Cruiser Classic Reviews
Warranty Information for the Cruiser Classic
Nova Walker Lifetime Limited Warranty
The manufacturer warranty covers the walker for defects in material or workmanship, for the lifetime of the walker. If you have a problem with your walker, simply call one of our expert customer service representatives and they will try to remedy the situation as soon as possible. The warranty applies to parts or replacement only, and does not cover the cost of labor or shipping.
The warranty does not cover parts that need to be replaced due to normal wear and tear including: rubber tips, casters, handgrips, etc. The warranty does not cover problems due to user negligence or misuse of the product.
SpinLife Return Policy for the Cruiser ClassicThis item is covered by the SpinLife "Best on the Web" 30-Day Return Policy.
As stated in the full Return Policy, this item may be returned within 30 days of receipt for a full refund as long as the following conditions are met:
- The item must be returned at the customer’s expense in the original packaging.
- The item must be in new condition--no cracks, scratches or dirty tires.
- A Return Authorization must be requested from SpinLife within 30 days of delivery.
- Once the Return Authorization has been received from SpinLife, the product must be returned within 14 days to receive a refund.
If you have questions about this item please call a SpinLife Expert at 1-800-850-0335.
Customize & Buy