Morph Foldable Wheelchair Wheelsby Morph Wheels (Model No. 70001-0000)
- "Best on the Web" Return Policy
- Free Shipping for Orders over $50
- No Sales Tax
- 1 year limited Warranty
- Recommended for use with 5 1/4" axles
- Does not require any complex tools to change out your tires
- Eliminates the risk of damaging your wheels when traveling
- Meets all RESNA/ANSI impact, curb drop and double drum testing standards
- Comes with their own carrying case
- Weight capacity: 265 lbs.
- Weight: 15 lbs.
- View All Specs
Overview of the Morph Foldable Wheelchair Wheels
Featured in USA Today, the Morph Wheels by Maddak are the world's first ever foldable wheelchair wheel. Designed by the same gentleman who invented the folding bicycle tire, the Morph Wheel brings this innovative technology to the wheelchair industry. Morph Wheels gives you more options when traveling, more space for your groceries or other shopping bags in your vehicle and the opportunity to ride and travel with other wheelchair users. Other benefits include less risk of wheel damage and the reduction of strain and stress on your shoulders and arms when transferring your chair into your vehicle.
What Makes This Different
These wheels are able to be folded or unfolded in a matter of seconds. A sliding metal spoke is used with a locking pin to assure that the wheel is secure when in use. The Morph Wheels are made of glass filled nylon, has solid tires and polypropylene hand rims. The folding wheel design has been tested and passed industry impact standards, assuring that you will receive durability with your new-found portability.
Why We Like It
Using Morph Wheels will allow wheelchair users to travel with their chairs like never before. The folding wheels eliminate the risk of becoming damaged by utilizing the collapsed design concept to reduce surface area. Your travel options will increase by not only allowing you more space in your own vehicles but also giving you the ability to store your Morph Wheels in overhead bins or under your seat during airplane flights.
What You Need to Know When Ordering
Morph Foldable Wheels come as a pair. Each wheel weighs 7.5 lbs. Recommended use is with 5 1/4" axles. Sleeve may be open or closed. If the chair has a 2" receptor sleeve, a spacer may be needed to assure that it is tight against the chair.
Specifications for the Morph Foldable Wheelchair Wheels
|Size - Open||24"|
|Size - Folded||32 3/4" (L) x 12 1/2" (W)|
|Material||Glass Filled Nylon|
|Tires||Solid - User Changeable|
|Weight||7.5 lbs. per wheel|
Approximate Shipping Dimensions and Weights
|Product Weight:||15 lbs.|
|Shipping Weight:||20.00 lbs.|
SpinLife Return Policy for the Morph Foldable Wheelchair WheelsThis item is covered by the SpinLife "Best on the Web" 30-Day Return Policy with a required Restocking Fee.
As stated in the full Return Policy, this item may be returned within 30 days of receipt for a refund as long as the following conditions are met:
- The item must be returned at the customer's expense in the original packaging.
- The item must be in new condition--no cracks, scratches or dirty tires.
- A Return Authorization must be requested from SpinLife within 30 days of delivery.
- Once the Return Authorization has been received from SpinLife, the product must be returned within 14 days to receive a refund.
- A 25% Restocking Fee is required to return this item.
- Lift Chairs with upgraded fabrics and Heat and Massage options are non-returnable.
If you have questions about this item please call a SpinLife Expert at 1-800-850-0335.
Customize & Buy