Read 1 reviews
See if it's been answered or post a new one
Standard Aluminum Crutchesby Medline (Model No. MDSV8053Series)
- No Sales Tax
- "Best on the Web" Return Policy
- Tool-Free Assembly
- Aluminum, push-button design
- Non-skid rubber tips
- No assembly required
Recommended User Height:
- 4'6" to 6'6"
- Weight capacity: 300 lbs.
- Weight: 5 lbs.
- View All Specs
Overview of the Standard Aluminum Crutches
These standard aluminum crutches from Medline provide durability and stability at an economic value. Choose from three different sizes to accommodate your height and use the push-button adjustments to set at a level where you are most comfortable. These Medline crutches feature a double-extruded center tube that provides load-bearing strength and a built-in metal ring to help prevent excessive wear. Other features include special, riveted foot pieces and a stair deflector that helps to protect the crutches from slipping on stairs.
Specifications for the Standard Aluminum Crutches
|Recommended User Height:||4'6" to 6'6"|
Approximate Shipping Dimensions and Weights
|Product Weight:||5 lbs.|
Standard Aluminum Crutches Reviews
SpinLife Return Policy for the Standard Aluminum CrutchesThis item is covered by the SpinLife "Best on the Web" 30-Day Return Policy.
As stated in the full Return Policy, this item may be returned within 30 days of receipt for a full refund as long as the following conditions are met:
- The item must be returned at the customer’s expense in the original packaging.
- The item must be in new condition--no cracks, scratches or dirty tires.
- A Return Authorization must be requested from SpinLife within 30 days of delivery.
- Once the Return Authorization has been received from SpinLife, the product must be returned within 14 days to receive a refund.
If you have questions about this item please call a SpinLife Expert at 1-800-850-0335.
Customize & Buy