Read 5 reviews
See if it's been answered or post a new one
Medlite Low Full-Electric Bedby Medline (Model No. MDR107003LO)
- "Best on the Web" Return Policy
- Free Shipping for Orders over $50
- No Sales Tax
- Expert Advice on all Top Quality Brands
- 110% Low-Price Guarantee
- Hand Remote
- Lifetime Limited Warranty
- Can be lowered to 9.5" from the floor
- Lightweight and Easy to Use
- Latex Free
- Chip and scratch-resistant finish
- Heavy duty remote
- Weight capacity: 450 lbs.
- Weight: 145 lbs.
- View All Specs
Overview of the Medlite Low Full-Electric Bed
The MedLite Low Full- Electric Bed values safety with a low height range and recessed headspring supports and foot assembly that help to reduce the chance of pinching and injuries. The Medlite Low Bed has more strength and support with a reinforced steel plate positioned in the middle of the frame, helping to ensure durability and performance for years to come.
What Makes This Different
The MedLite Low Full- Electric Bed can be lowered to 9.5" off the floor helping to minimize the possibility of injuries for patients who are at risk of falling out of bed.
Why We Like It
This Low Full-Electric bed is quiet, easy to clean and lightweight making it easy to transport and operate. The heavy-duty remote is easy to use and designed to resist moisture to aid in preventing damage from everyday use. Chips and scratches to the frame are kept at a minimum due to an enamel finish and clear protective coating. In the event of a power failure, the head section, foot section, and bed height can be manually raised or lowered with the emergency hand crank provided with the bed.
What You Need to Know
Your bed will come in two boxes. Standard Delivery for this bed is Curbside Delivery. If you require assistance with bed placement or assembly, we offer the "White Glove" delivery option which includes a set-up service. With White Glove Delivery, your bed will be delivered inside, assembled, inspected, tested, and all packing supplies will be removed.
Specifications for the Medlite Low Full-Electric Bed
|Bed Height:||9.5" to 22.5"|
|Maximum Back Angle:||70 °|
|Maximum Knee Angle:||40 º|
Approximate Shipping Dimensions and Weights
|Product Weight:||145 lbs.|
|Shipping Weight:||94.50 lbs.|
|Shipping Weight:||94.50 lbs.|
Medlite Low Full-Electric Bed Reviews
Warranty Information for the Medlite Low Full-Electric BedLifetime On Bed Frame
5-Year Warranty on electronics and mechanical components.
SpinLife Return Policy for the Medlite Low Full-Electric BedThis item is covered by the SpinLife "Best on the Web" 30-Day Return Policy with a required Restocking Fee.
As stated in the full Return Policy, this item may be returned within 30 days of receipt for a refund as long as the following conditions are met:
- The item must be returned at the customer's expense in the original packaging.
- The item must be in new condition--no cracks, scratches or dirty tires.
- A Return Authorization must be requested from SpinLife within 30 days of delivery.
- Once the Return Authorization has been received from SpinLife, the product must be returned within 14 days to receive a refund.
- A 15% Restocking Fee is required to return this item.
- Lift Chairs with upgraded fabrics and Heat and Massage options are non-returnable.
If you have questions about this item please call a SpinLife Expert at 1-800-850-0335.
Popular Related Items
Our Price: $56.00You Save: $3.99
Customize & Buy