Read 2 reviews
See if it's been answered or post a new one
Medlite Full-Electric Bedby Medline (Model No. MDR107003L)
- "Best on the Web" Return Policy
- Free Shipping for Orders over $50
- No Sales Tax
- Expert Advice on all Top Quality Brands
- 110% Low-Price Guarantee
- Hand Remote
- Lifetime Limited Warranty
- Lightweight and easy to use
- Quiet and smooth opperation
- Painted frame is strong, chip and scratch-resistant
- Heavy duty remote
- Latex free
- Weight capacity: 450 lbs.
- Weight: 145 lbs.
- View All Specs
Overview of the Medlite Full-Electric Bed
The MedLite Full-Electric Bed has a simple, easy-to-use, heavy-duty control that allows you to position the height and head and foot sections for optimal comfort. Durable end panels and painted frames are designed to withstand everyday wear and tear while an extra steel plate is welded to the middle to add strength and stability. It is also designed to help keep both the patient and caregiver free from pinch point injuries. Optional upgrades include spring-loaded, adjustable side rails and a variety of mattress options to accommodate many different users with varying budgets.
What Makes This Different
As one of the lightest beds in the industry -- weighing only 145 lbs. -- it is easy to transport, store, setup, and move around. Some features of the lightweight 24V DC motor include quiet and smooth operation, keeping patient disturbances at a minimum.
Why We Like It
Removal of the motor is not necessary in order to clean the bed, making this bed an excellent choice for your homecare needs. Another added bonus is the hand control's moisture resistant design, helping to keep the control components dry and functioning at their best. In the event of a power failure, the head section, foot section, and bed height can be manually raised or lowered with the emergency hand crank provided. For added safety and a piece of mind, the optional side rails install tool-free and adjust from 48" to 72" in height.
What You Need to Know
Your bed will come in two boxes. Standard delivery for this bed is Curbside Delivery. If you require assistance with bed placement or assembly, we offer a "White Glove" delivery option which includes set-up. With White Glove Delivery, your bed will be delivered inside, assembled, inspected, tested, and all packing supplies will be removed.
Specifications for the Medlite Full-Electric Bed
|Bed Height:||14.5" to 22.5"|
|Maximum Back Angle:||70 °|
|Maximum Knee Angle:||40 º|
Approximate Shipping Dimensions and Weights
|Product Weight:||145 lbs.|
|Shipping Weight:||88.25 lbs.|
|Shipping Weight:||88.25 lbs.|
Medlite Full-Electric Bed Reviews
Warranty Information for the Medlite Full-Electric BedLifetime On Bed Frame
5-Year Warranty on electronics and mechanical components.
SpinLife Return Policy for the Medlite Full-Electric BedThis item is covered by the SpinLife "Best on the Web" 30-Day Return Policy with a required Restocking Fee.
As stated in the full Return Policy, this item may be returned within 30 days of receipt for a refund as long as the following conditions are met:
- The item must be returned at the customer's expense in the original packaging.
- The item must be in new condition--no cracks, scratches or dirty tires.
- A Return Authorization must be requested from SpinLife within 30 days of delivery.
- Once the Return Authorization has been received from SpinLife, the product must be returned within 14 days to receive a refund.
- A 15% Restocking Fee is required to return this item.
- Lift Chairs with upgraded fabrics and Heat and Massage options are non-returnable.
If you have questions about this item please call a SpinLife Expert at 1-800-850-0335.
Popular Related Items
Our Price: $56.00You Save: $3.99
Customize & Buy