MedLite Semi-Electric Bedby Medline (Model No. MDR107002L)
- "Best on the Web" Return Policy
- Free Shipping for Orders over $50
- No Sales Tax
- Expert Advice on all Top Quality Brands
- 110% Low-Price Guarantee
- Hand Remote
- Lifetime Limited Warranty
- Lightweight and easy to use
- Chip and scratch-resistant finish
- Heavy duty remote
- Easy to clean
- Latex free
- Weight capacity: 450 lbs.
- Weight: 137 lbs.
- View All Specs
Overview of the MedLite Semi-Electric Bed
The MedLite Semi-Electric Bed is strong, durable, and easy to use. The bed uses a heavy duty remote to raise and lower the upper body and knee sections, and a traditional hand crank for height adjustments. The bed can be cleaned without removing the motor, and the smooth rolling castors make the bed easy to move. The Medlite beds feature premium Linak motors, providing smooth and reliable operation. Optional upgrades include spring- loaded, adjustable side rails and a variety of mattress options to accommodate many different users with varying budgets. The side rails install tool-free and adjust from 48" to 72" in height.
What Makes This Different
Solid construction and a clearcoat-sealed finish helps to resist everyday wear and tear. The Medlite bed also includes a heavy duty remote that resists breakage and moisture.
Why We Like It
The MedLite Semi-Electric Bed reduces the risk of injury and pinching by supplying recessed headspring supports and foot assembly with each bed. In the event of a power failure, the head section, foot section, and bed height can be manually raised or lowered with the emergency hand crank provided with the bed.
What You Need to Know
Your bed will come in two boxes. Standard Delivery for this bed is Curbside Delivery. If you require assistance with bed placement or assembly, we offer a "White Glove" delivery option which includes set-up service. With White Glove Delivery, your bed will be delivered inside, assembled, inspected, tested, and all packing supplies will be removed.
Specifications for the MedLite Semi-Electric Bed
|Bed Height:||15.5" to 22.5"|
|Maximum Back Angle:||70 °|
Approximate Shipping Dimensions and Weights
|Product Weight:||137 lbs.|
|Shipping Weight:||86.00 lbs.|
|Shipping Weight:||86.00 lbs.|
Warranty Information for the MedLite Semi-Electric BedLifetime On Bed Frame
5-Year Warranty on electronics and mechanical components.
SpinLife Return Policy for the MedLite Semi-Electric BedThis item is covered by the SpinLife "Best on the Web" 30-Day Return Policy with a required Restocking Fee.
As stated in the full Return Policy, this item may be returned within 30 days of receipt for a refund as long as the following conditions are met:
- The item must be returned at the customer's expense in the original packaging.
- The item must be in new condition--no cracks, scratches or dirty tires.
- A Return Authorization must be requested from SpinLife within 30 days of delivery.
- Once the Return Authorization has been received from SpinLife, the product must be returned within 14 days to receive a refund.
- A 15% Restocking Fee is required to return this item.
- Lift Chairs with upgraded fabrics and Heat and Massage options are non-returnable.
If you have questions about this item please call a SpinLife Expert at 1-800-850-0335.
Popular Related Items
Our Price: $56.00You Save: $3.99
Customize & Buy