Read 4 reviews
See if it's been answered or post a new one
Basic Semi-Electric Bedby Medline (Model No. MDR107002E)
- "Best on the Web" Return Policy
- Free Shipping for Orders over $50
- No Sales Tax
- Expert Advice on all Top Quality Brands
- 110% Low-Price Guarantee
- Hand Remote
- Lifetime Limited Warranty
- Easy to transport
- Remote with large buttons
- Foot section weighs only 42 lbs.
- Battery backup
- Latex free
- 100% system tested and certified
- Weight capacity: 450 lbs.
- Weight: 150.25 lbs.
- View All Specs
Overview of the Basic Semi-Electric Bed
The Medline Basic Semi-Electric Bed is a lightweight bed known for its value and quality. It uses a traditional hand crank for height adjustments and a heavy duty remote to raise and lower the upper body and knee sections. The DC motor box snaps off, making delivery, setup, and routine maintenance easy for the user or caregiver. Optional upgrades include spring-loaded, adjustable side rails and a variety of mattress options to accommodate many different users with varying budgets. The side rails install tool-free and adjust from 48" to 72" in height.
What Makes This Different
The Medline Basic Semi-Electric Bed is truly a lightweight bed. Its foot section -- the beds heaviest piece -- weighs only 42lbs. This lightweight foot board makes the bed easy to transport and to move into place.
Why We Like It
The Headspring supports and foot assembly are recessed to resist and reduce pinching and injures. In case of power failures, there is a 9V battery backup to help lower the head and foot sections of the bed to the lowest horizontal position.
What You Need to Know When Ordering
Your bed will come in two boxes. No tools are necessary for assembly, however you will need to supply a 9V battery for your bed's battery backup system. Standard Delivery for this bed is Curbside Delivery. Sometimes the headboard and footboard ship separately. If you require assistance with bed placement or assembly, we offer a "White Glove" delivery option which includes set-up service. With White Glove Delivery, your bed will be delivered inside, assembled, inspected, tested, and all packing supplies will be removed.
Specifications for the Basic Semi-Electric Bed
|Bed Height:||15" to 20"|
Reverse Trendelenburg Position
Approximate Shipping Dimensions and Weights
|Product Weight:||150.25 lbs.|
|Shipping Weight:||75.13 lbs.|
|Shipping Weight:||75.13 lbs.|
Basic Semi-Electric Bed Reviews
Warranty Information for the Basic Semi-Electric BedLifetime On Bed Frame
2-Year Warranty on electronics and mechanical components.
SpinLife Return Policy for the Basic Semi-Electric BedThis item is covered by the SpinLife "Best on the Web" 30-Day Return Policy with a required Restocking Fee.
As stated in the full Return Policy, this item may be returned within 30 days of receipt for a refund as long as the following conditions are met:
- The item must be returned at the customer's expense in the original packaging.
- The item must be in new condition--no cracks, scratches or dirty tires.
- A Return Authorization must be requested from SpinLife within 30 days of delivery.
- Once the Return Authorization has been received from SpinLife, the product must be returned within 14 days to receive a refund.
- A 15% Restocking Fee is required to return this item.
- Lift Chairs with upgraded fabrics and Heat and Massage options are non-returnable.
If you have questions about this item please call a SpinLife Expert at 1-800-850-0335.
Customize & Buy