Read 4 reviews
See if it's been answered or post a new one
Basic Full-Electric Bedby Medline (Model No. MDR107003E)
- "Best on the Web" Return Policy
- Free Shipping for Orders over $50
- No Sales Tax
- Expert Advice on all Top Quality Brands
- 110% Low-Price Guarantee
- Hand Remote
- Lifetime Limited Warranty
- Lightweight and easy to transport
- Battery backup
- Remote with large buttons
- 100% system tested and certified
- Latex free
- Weight capacity: 450 lbs.
- Weight: 155 lbs.
- View All Specs
Overview of the Basic Full-Electric Bed
The Medline Basic Full Electric Bed takes quality and safety in mind, providing high reliability in an affordable bed. A heavy duty remote enables you to adjust the height, head, and foot sections of the bed making it easy for the user to operate. It includes a 9V battery backup that can take the bed to the lowest horizontal position during a power failure for patient access. Optional upgrades include spring-loaded, adjustable side rails and a variety of mattress options to accommodate many different users with varying budgets. Side rails install tool-free and adjust from 48" to 72" in height.
What Makes This Different
This Basic Full Electric Bed is very lightweight and easy to transport with a foot section that weighs only 42 lbs. The DC motor box snaps off making delivery, setup, and routine maintenance easier for the caregiver.
Why We Like It
We love the added safety features, such as the recessed headspring supports and foot assembly to help reduce the chance of pinching and injuries.
What You Need to Know When Ordering
Your bed will be delivered in two boxes. You will need to provide a 9V battery for the beds battery backup system. Standard Delivery for this bed is Curbside Delivery. If you require assistance with bed placement or assembly, we offer a "White Glove" delivery option which includes set-up service. With White Glove Delivery, your bed will be delivered inside, assembled, inspected, tested, and all packing supplies will be removed.
Specifications for the Basic Full-Electric Bed
|Bed Height:||15" to 20"|
|Maximum Back Angle:||70 °|
Reverse Trendelenburg Position
Approximate Shipping Dimensions and Weights
|Product Weight:||155 lbs.|
|Shipping Weight:||79.50 lbs.|
|Shipping Weight:||79.50 lbs.|
Basic Full-Electric Bed Reviews
Warranty Information for the Basic Full-Electric BedLifetime On Bed Frame
2-Year Warranty on electronics and mechanical components.
SpinLife Return Policy for the Basic Full-Electric BedThis item is covered by the SpinLife "Best on the Web" 30-Day Return Policy with a required Restocking Fee.
As stated in the full Return Policy, this item may be returned within 30 days of receipt for a refund as long as the following conditions are met:
- The item must be returned at the customer's expense in the original packaging.
- The item must be in new condition--no cracks, scratches or dirty tires.
- A Return Authorization must be requested from SpinLife within 30 days of delivery.
- Once the Return Authorization has been received from SpinLife, the product must be returned within 14 days to receive a refund.
- A 15% Restocking Fee is required to return this item.
- Lift Chairs with upgraded fabrics and Heat and Massage options are non-returnable.
If you have questions about this item please call a SpinLife Expert at 1-800-850-0335.
Popular Related Items
Our Price: $56.00You Save: $3.99
Customize & Buy