12V 60 AH Sealed Gel (Pair)by MK Battery (Model No. M34 SLD G)
- "Best on the Web" Return Policy
- Free Shipping for Orders over $50
- No Sales Tax
- 13 Months Warranty
- 12 volts and 60 AMP hours
- Sold in Pairs
- Total weight 78 lbs.
- Each Battery Measures 6.65"W x 10.20"L x 7.05"H
- Safe for travel on planes
- Weight: 84 lbs.
- View All Specs
Overview of the 12V 60 AH Sealed Gel (Pair)
When you think quality Deep Cycle batteries, think of MK Battery. Their premium gel sealed battery products have been the number one choice for years by the leading wheelchair and scooter manufacturers. When it comes to performance and quality, the MK Gel is the standard.
Deep Cycle Premium sealed batteries capable of up to 500 cycles that are fully laboratory tested.
Gelled/Suspended Electrolyte No liquid of any kind; battery is completely sealed. Safe in any position.
Maintenance Free Water is never added; low liability
Travel & Ship Easily MK batteries are F.A.A, IATA, and UPS approved.
Benefits of an Advanced "Gel/Sealed" Battery
Battery technology has changed tremendously in just the past few years. In fact, size-for-size, MK's advanced gel/sealed batteries deliver more power and more consistent performance than other types and brands of mobility batteries. Better still, and contrary to popular belief, MK's performance proven gel/sealed designs:
Last longer than comparable wet lead/acid and marine batteries.
Are approved for airline and public transportation.
Do not need to be fully discharged before recharging.
Do not develop a "memory" that limits their recharging.
Do not need to be recharged with lower amps than wet lead/acid batteries.
Will not automatically discharge if put on concrete.
Specifications for the 12V 60 AH Sealed Gel (Pair)
|Individual Weight||42.00 lbs.|
|Total Weight||84.00 lbs|
Approximate Shipping Dimensions and Weights
|Product Weight:||84 lbs.|
Warranty Information for the 12V 60 AH Sealed Gel (Pair)A battery will be replaced with a free equivalent if it fails due to defects in materials or workmanship within thirteen (13) months from date of installation. Proof of date of purchase/installation required for all claims.
This warranty does not cover failures in service due to the following conditions:
1. Unauthorized modifications or alternations to the products including the addition of any substance
other than water to wet batteries or electrolyte (1.260 specific gravity) to dry batteries.
2. Negligence, accident, abuse, misuses including improper jump starting, or improper, unsuitable or
abnormal storage of the products.
3. Improperly installed or applied batteries. Improperly charged (either under or over) batteries.
Opening of batteries that are designed and intended in use as sealed products.
4. Physical damage due to acts of nature or man which stress products beyond design limits or other
5. Normal “wear and tear”.
MK Battery shall not be liable to purchaser/distributor, or to any other person, either directly or by way
of indemnification, for consequential, incidental, special or direct damages, whether the claim for any
such damages is based on warranty, tort, contract, or otherwise.
SpinLife Return Policy for the 12V 60 AH Sealed Gel (Pair)This item is covered by the SpinLife "Best on the Web" 30-Day Return Policy.
As stated in the full Return Policy, this item may be returned within 30 days of receipt for a full refund as long as the following conditions are met:
- The item must be returned at the customer’s expense in the original packaging.
- The item must be in new condition--no cracks, scratches or dirty tires.
- A Return Authorization must be requested from SpinLife within 30 days of delivery.
- Once the Return Authorization has been received from SpinLife, the product must be returned within 14 days to receive a refund.
If you have questions about this item please call a SpinLife Expert at 1-800-850-0335.