Read 1 reviews
See if it's been answered or post a new one
Journey Elite 3''by Keen Mobility (Model No. E3)
- "Best on the Web" Return Policy
- Free Shipping for Orders over $50
- No Sales Tax
- Incontinent Resistant Cover
- 5 Year Limited Warranty
- Up to stage IV wound protection
- Provides even pressure distribution
- Available in eight sizes
Your Risk of Skin Breakdown:
- Weight capacity: 350 lbs.
- Weight: 5 lbs.
- View All Specs
Overview of the Journey Elite 3''
Keen Mobility’s Journey Elite 3" features the innovative Sanosphere™ cushioning system for a high level of skin protection and pressure relief. It is a 3" high mid profile cushion that has a four-way stretch, incontinent-resistant cover with non-skid bottom.
What Makes This Different
The Journey Elite 3" utilizes a combination of Visco foam and Skydex™ to envelope bony prominences for comfort and superior pressure relief. The Visco foam sits on top of the Skydex™ air cells. These air cells are different sizes to provide varying levels of pressure relief to the coccyx, ischials, laterals and legs.
Why We Like It
Even with the 3" cushioning, the Journey Elite has a low profile. We also like the Sanosphere™ technology that performs like air or gel but requires no maintenance. This cushion is great for those prone to pressure ulcers or are at high risk for skin breakdown.
What You Need to Know When Ordering
The Journey Elite comes in eight sizes so you may want to measure your seating area before ordering your new cushion.
Specifications for the Journey Elite 3''
|Your Risk of Skin Breakdown:||High|
|Cushion Cover Types:||Incontinence|
Approximate Shipping Dimensions and Weights
|Product Weight:||5 lbs.|
|Shipping Weight:||6.00 lbs.|
Journey Elite 3'' Reviews
Warranty Information for the Journey Elite 3''5-Year Limited Warranty
Keen Mobility warrants its cushions to be free of defects in material and workmanship for a period of five (5) years for the original consumer. In the event of a defect covered by this warranty, we will, at our option, repair or replace the cushion. This warranty does not cover cushion failure due to owner misuse, negligence, or normal wear and tear.
SpinLife Return Policy for the Journey Elite 3''This item is covered by the SpinLife "Best on the Web" 30-Day Return Policy with a required Restocking Fee.
As stated in the full Return Policy, this item may be returned within 30 days of receipt for a refund as long as the following conditions are met:
- The item must be returned at the customer's expense in the original packaging.
- The item must be in new condition--no cracks, scratches or dirty tires.
- A Return Authorization must be requested from SpinLife within 30 days of delivery.
- Once the Return Authorization has been received from SpinLife, the product must be returned within 14 days to receive a refund.
- A 15% Restocking Fee is required to return this item.
- Lift Chairs with upgraded fabrics and Heat and Massage options are non-returnable.
If you have questions about this item please call a SpinLife Expert at 1-800-850-0335.
Customize & Buy